A/N

'boots up laptop and goes onto wattpad... looks at 4K mark'

Author: oh...

Author, Levi, Lucy, Karma, Isogai, and the whole fairy tail guild: OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 'everyone passes out exept for author, karma levi and Lucy because we can just hold our breath for a really long time...'

Author: YIPPEEEEEEEEEE 4K VIEWS! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS LUCY WILL SAY HOW WE'RE GONNA CELEBRATE!

Lucy: lets dance with the help of Levi, Soph (Author-chan with the brown ponytail), Annie, Levi, Eren Jean, Petra and Mikasa-

Levi: who forgot her scarf... she was crying for one hour straight before and we managed to get her to calm down...

Mikasa: 'death glare'

Author: a-anyways! I-

Mikasa: AT LEAST I DIDNT HAVE HIDDEN PLATFORMS IN MY BOOTS TO MAKE ME TALLER

Levi: THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ACKERMAN!

Author: oh god... 'quickly plays the video before anything else could happen' (best to play from 23 seconds in and finish at 4:30... omg Annie was invisible behind Eren at the beginning)

Lucy: the only way we could get Soph to rap that fast was to give her a whole bag of sugar... it was mayhem but it worked.!

Author: you had to say that didn't you...

Reader: 'whatever you want to say... comment if you want'

Jean: 'nods in agreement'

Levi: anyway... 

Eren: Levi! you were amazing! let's do a duet!

Author: oh-oh! DO A SUPER SASSY BRITNEY SPEARS ONE!

Levi: why the hell do you want me to do that?

Lucy: because if you do... 'evil aura appears around her' Soph will give you a kiss- NO BETTER! A MAKE OUT SESSION!

Author: h-huh? WHAT?

Levi: ...

Lucy: 'stops music'

Eren: what?

Lucy: my phone ran out of storage recording it!

Levi: tch...i guess thats over then... good.

Karma: ok! 'grabs Levi and Author and shoves them into a closet and locks the door'

i'll be back in 10 to let you guys out... should be plenty of time!

'everyone opens the door and Levi and the author come out with snow on them'

Levi: those were some big ass pine trees...

Author: and a big ass lion... and some dude with half the body of a goat!

Reader: 'comment what you say'

Lucy: Jesus Christ... GUYS YOU SAW ASLAN?

Levi: yeah... ...               ... 'looks at others' are you thinking what i'm thinking?