Part 15

Guide:

(j/n)= job name

(b/s)= birth stone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 years later...

Karma's POV

"Ok, how do I look?" 

"you look fine!" Nagisa sighed, "if I didn't know better, I'd say you were stalling for time!"

"no, I am not!" I fired back.

"if you say so..." Nagisa sighed and hid in the bushes.

I asked (y/n) to meet me under the cherry blossom tree we sat in when we were in high school. I just hope she comes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

your POV

tired from the walk up the mountain, you stumble towards the cherry tree.

"god, (y/n)... only 20, you're an extremely active person and a (j/n). why are you tired from a walk up a mountain?"

"hey (y/n)! over here!" you hear Karma say loudly.

"there you are!" you smile and head over to him. "so why did you bring me here?"

"well..." Karma began "I don't really like your surname..." 

"excuse me? what should I do then?" you snap back.

"you could always change it,"

"to what?"

"how about..." Karma took out a box, got on one knee and opened it to reveal a beautiful ring with a (b/s) in it. you gasp.

"Akabane?" Karma asked. tears rolled down your cheeks.

"(y/n) (l/n), ever since we met I have loved you, during the assassination 5 years ago you had always been there for me, reassured me and cared for me. I want you to be with me every day of my life. Will you marry me?" Karma said with a smile on his face.

"yes! yes! a thousand times yes! best. proposal. EVER!" You scream. Karma got up, hugged you and slid the ring on your finger.

"and Nagisa..." you begin "you can come out now, and turn the camera off," 

"you never cease to amaze me (y/n)..." Nagisa scratched the back of his neck.

"Me neither," Karma smiled, looking at you. you smile and lean in for a kiss, your lips collided and you heard fireworks go off.

you break away and turn to see all of your friends cheering, including Lucy, Isabella, Immy and Emily. you smile and hold back tears.

"wow Karma, you certainly know how to impress a girl!" you giggle.

Karma smiled

"I know,"