Part 2

Look who got off her lazy as-...  i mean butt! anyhoo, onto the next chapter! and I apologise for this like I said, I am absolute crap at writing ._.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

third person

Koro-Sensei (the teacher) raised a tentacle to welcome a new student, everyone except karma was curious, also alive with the thought of the trip they were about to go on, for days on a tropical island!

"please welcome (y/n) (l/n)!"

Karma's POV

"man, this is lame, I bet they're gonna be an absolute nut case like Itona," I thought. suddenly, a girl about the age of 15 strutted into the room.

"holy SHI-"

Nagisa's POV

"huh, new transfer? she looks as tall as karma, with sparkling (e/c) eyes and beautiful (h/l), (h/c) hair. Koro-Sensei looks shocked, he's gone a weird blue colour. "(Y/N)!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" (y/n) just looked puzzled. I glanced over at karma. "huh?" that's strange I thought, karma's actually sitting up and paying attention, he almost looks surprised. does he like her?

Your POV

you bowed,"hi I'll be looking forward to learning with you guys" as quick as a cheetah, you climbed onto koro sensei wrapping your legs around what looked like his neck.

"AHHHHHHH!" he screamed.

"wow Koro-Sensei, I didn't know you scream like a girl!" you teased.

Koro-Sensei zipped through the classroom at Mach 20 trying to shake you off, you weren't giving up that easily. when he stopped, you readied your knife.

"nonononononononoNO!" koro sensei cried

"Woah! she's actually going to kill him!" a guy with blue hair shouted

You pulled the knife above your head and smile, "10 000 000 000 yen, HERE I COME!"

And you brought the knife down...

"IMŌTO!" he suddenly screamed. Your eyes widened and the knife stopped a millimetre from his head.

"O... Onīsan?" you say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: if you don't know what that means, look it up :P if you don't understand it things will all be explained... in a later chapter ;)