Part 12

wow, 200 reads! ok guys! two chapters on the same day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

time skip to the assassination

Karma's POV

we all got into our positions, I looked over at (y/n), who was hopping around trying to zip up her wetsuit. I sigh, grab her and jerk the zip upwards and Velcro it in place.

"Thanks, Karma!" she grinned. I smiled and hopped onto the jet-ski, grabbing (y/n) and putting her in front of me with her legs wrapped around me and we were facing each other. the walkie-talkie rang out.

"(y/n)! Karma! NOW!" Isogai shouted. (y/n) and I took off and (y/n) proceeded to shoot at Koro-Sensei. 

"Oh, my goodness (y/n) and Karma! I'm so proud!" Koro-Sensei yelled.

"shut up!" I yell.

time skip to after the assassination

your POV

you were absolutely gutted, you spent ages on that assassination plan and it failed. you sat down next to Karma, Terasaka and Nagisa, who were also looking upset. Karma pats you on the back.

"cheer up (y/n), you had no idea about that defence form," Karma said.

"yeah! if you ask me, that octopus is a total wimp!" Terasaka frowned.

he suddenly stopped eating and his nose started bleeding, he started coughing and collapsed. Nagisa gets down and helps him up.

"funny," you say "I'm only wearing a t-shirt and some shorts,"

you look around and see some other students coughing and falling to the floor. Karasuma's phone started ringing and you nod at him. he pulls out his phone and answers it. you stand next to him and put a bud in your ear so you can hear the conversation.

"hello Karasuma, I gather your students are not well," a husky voice comes from the other line.

"who are you!" Karasuma demanded

"that is not important, what is important is that I have a briefcase with me that has the antidote to the disease your dear students have... all I ask for is the octopus, and it is yours, the clock is ticking... oh and I know (y/n) is listening in," 'click'

Your eyes widened... no one had ever discovered you listening to their calls before... how did he know? you look at Karasuma who was looking at you bewildered. You just shrug and hurry up to Okuda.

"You and Takabayashi will stay here and help the sick students," Okuda nods

you look at the rest of the class.

"anyone not sick will come with me and get the cure!" You command, they all nod and hurry towards the cars that Karasuma borrowed from the government.

'scans indicate the call came from the top section of the hotel' Ritsu said, pointing at a huge building.

"thanks, Ritsu... Everybody! let's go! and bring Koro-Sensei with us.

you all hopped in the cars and drove to the building, everyone jumped out.

"Ok, Ritsu! tell us the plan..."