Part 8

hello meh fellow humans! yup! another chapter of Akabane! also please please PLEASE! if you like this story, make sure to give a vote and spread the love! also if you like the mighty ducks, or IT, then make sure you check out @immystoney, who is writing some really good stories! Also, this may be asking for a lot but I am going to hold a fanart competition, enter some Akebane fanart and the best will be featured!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

time skip to the trip

your POV

You were so excited! Four days of fun, sun, Karma and assassination! for the first day, everyone could do whatever, but you decided on setting everything up for tomorrow. You had told everyone the plan and they loved it, even Mr Karasuma was impressed. You were paired up with Karma, and started to set everything up. 

The plan was that you bring Koro-Sensei to a floating church, knowing he's vulnerable in water. You make a distraction by showing Koro-Sensei a movie about his dark secrets whilst making it look like the snipers are hidden in the forest. As soon as the movie finishes, it will be high tide, filling the church with water. We will shoot off seven arms as agreed with Koro-Sensei, slowing his movements. Then the walls will drop down and scuba-divers underneath the church will create a hydro-wall, using water jet-packs. others will shoot at him to keep Koro-Sensei busy, while karma and you are on a jet ski shooting at him as well, copying the motorcycle chase scene. The wall will suddenly drop and our two real snipers that are in the water will shoot at him... bingo! we'll have a dead Koro-Sensei.

It took all day and you finished just before dinner. Koro-Sensei was relaxing in a chair whilst dodging students trying to stab him. Karma came up to you and smiled.

"hey (y/n), follow me!" he grinned. you smiled as he took your hand and led you to a pretty clearing in the side of the hillside. you gasped. in front of you was a beautiful view of the sun setting behind the sea's horizon.

(just imagine you're both on the hillside)

"Karma! It's beautiful!" you breathe. Karma smiled and looked at you. 

"not as beautiful as what I'm looking at now," he whispered, holding your hand. Your heartbeat got faster as he pulled you in, your heads were almost touching.

"I love you (y/n)," he smiled. Your eyes grew and you blushed.

"K Karma?" you were shocked, he leaned in. You started to smile. You closed your eyes, parted your lips slightly and leaned in as well. 

And your lips met.

You felt your heart swell. You wrap your arms around his neck and his hands were around your waist. You two slowly parted. You were smiling at each other bashfully.

"(y/n) (l/n)," Karma began, "Will you be my girlfriend?" 

"Yes," you whisper back. Karma smiled and you two hugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yayyy! it finally happened! 

Karma: so you going to finish yet?

Author: nope! 'dodges karma's knife'

Karma: OK, i'll just cut you like a waffle then!

Author: 'runs' AHHHHH!

Nagisa: don't forget to vote and comment!

Author: 'sweat drop' you aren't gonna help me?!

Author's friend: 'grabs karma's arms and holds him back' dude! chill!

Karma: fiiiiine! but it'd better be good!