The Fellowship of the Mozzarella Sticks (part 3)

"GONE MISSING? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN GONE MISSING?!" Lucy was screaming at the staff.

After the shock had died down the other members came on and apologised, as well as the staff. I could tell they looked worried, Y/n also confirmed that RM was a little teary. We had decided to go visit the backstage since Kayano was friends with the manager.

 Karma was sitting on a large washing machine prop drinking a carton of strawberry milk and swinging his legs while Isogai and Nagisa were comforting their screaming girlfriend and wife.

I was just surveying the area, I looked around the room where the four were last seen. I looked at the papers strewn across the floor. If they were on the table then whoever was sitting there must have gotten knocked out cold... 

A weapon of some sort? Or a cosh? 

No, that would have been too noisy and knocking four fully grown men in their twenties out would have been a chore if you wanted to be silent. So they needed an attack that affected all four at once. And the culprit/s had to drag/carry the guys out and lock 'em up in a van outside and drive off. All in the time-span of 10 minutes. 

That had to be done by more than one person.

But back to the question of how they got knocked out. The attack or method could have been sleeping pills, a cloth of chloroform laying around somewhere and letting the smell diffuse, or a gas...

Chloroform is hard to come by here so that's a no-no... And if you go to the chemist's they'll have written the person's name down so if there's a problem or accident the first blame goes on whoever bought them. Normally when someone uses the murder method of an overdose on sleeping pills... Nasty. But you don't want your identity to be discovered. Even if you gove a false name they'll remember your face.

So there's gas left... Easy to obtain if you have your sources. One small "Poof" and voila! Four unconscious boys. 

So if they were in a hurry they would have left the canister... Or as a red herring. My eyes drifted back over to the table, then under it, a small glint caught my eye so I knelt down and investigated.

 I found a small silver canister.

 I inspected the labels on the canister, it said "Archile's spray paint", I furrowed my brow in confusion. No one would make a spray paint canister so big you can't hold it properly in your hand... I mean... come on! no one's going to buy that.

so why was it there?

 I picked at the side of the label and it looked like it had been stuck on top of something. In curiosity, I peeled it fully and it revealed another label. I gave a hum of confirmation and gave a satisfied smile.

"Everyone! Look what the hot boy-nappers left!" I called triumphantly. Everyone kept on yelling and Karma just didn't care, he was now too busy making out with y/n.

"I'M PREGNANT!" I suddenly yelled...

 That worked.

Everyone froze still in their places and stared at me. 

"got your attention," I smirked, everyone sighed in relief realising I wasn't serious. I held up the canister and they read it.

"that the hell is BZ sleeping gas?" Lucy questioned.

"BZ  Agent is an odorless, environmentally stable, white crystalline powder with anticholinergic activity. Once considered a potential incapacitating agent for military applications, it is currently used as a pharmacological tool. It produces anticholinergic delirium, a non-specific syndrome of cognitive dysfunction, hallucinations, and inability to perform tasks. Inhalation exposure would likely involve an aerosolized solid," Y/n explained.

"wUt?"

"basically it's a sleeping gas that knocks you out for a while, it's non-lethal which means the kidnapper wants them alive," Karma shrugged.  I picked up a McDonald's bag and had a look inside. Cool. It was nice, warm greasy mozzarella sticks.

"who did these belong to?" I asked the staff.

"uh, that was Kim Seokjin's," they replied, nodding at the greasy bag.

"wouldn't surprise me, that boy loves food,"

"just like you, eh soph?" Karma smirked, I rolled my eyes and walked around some more.

"you have any idea where they went?" Kayano asked her staff friend. The lady tapped her chin thoughtfully.

"they have their phones on them, so if we find their phone numbers, we can track down their location," she suggested, my eyes lit up.

"great! so we can find out the location, we can go out there armed with badass guns and blades, beat the hell out of the kidnappers, return the mozzarella sticks to Jin, take them back to the concert and all celebrate because we kicked ass," Y/n grinned, cracking her knuckles.

she's so coooool!

"good idea! we need a name though..." I frowned...

wait, we have to return the mozzarella sticks to jin as well, just like Frodo and Sam had to take the ring to Mordor...

"WE SHALL BE CALLED..."

.

Everyone leaned in intently, waiting for the name.

.

.

.

"THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE MOZZARELLA STICKS!"

"uGhHHHhhhhHhhhhhH tHeRe's gOt tO Be a bEtTeR NaMe," everyone groaned.

...

"nope, WE'RE ROLLING WITH IT!"