"No oppa. I will do this, you can help me but don't touch Jeon Jungkook nor Mr. Rickets," I said.

"Jeon Jungkook?" Namjoon's brows furrowed.

"I will save him," I said without hesitation.

"Hea," they both warned.

"No oppa, I will. No one says otherwise," I glared at the both of them.

They knew I am that stubborn and whatever attempts they try to change my mind, it won't work.

"Fine, but when your life comes at stake, we won't hesitate to kill him," Namjoon said and walked out.

Without a word, I followed him out the room since Sora is now standing awkwardly at the door. Her tummy now swollen and my stress softened at her sight.

"Unnie," I whined like a baby.

She opened her arms wide for me and I walked to her and let her arms wrap around me.

"Jin, what did you do?" Sora accused her boyfriend.

"Yah! I didn't do anything. It was Namjoon," he defended.

We both chuckled at that as Sora continued to hug me.

--

"It's time," I muttered to myself.

Namjoon and Jin already in the living room waiting for me. I know Jungkook and Yoongi will be there in Mr. Ricket's product launching. They'll be there to guard him. And I'll be there to kill him. I'll free Jungkook from this. I fucking will.

This white dress hugged my body in the right places making my every sway distracting. I don't know if Jimin will be there but I will definitely finish this mission no matter what. I inserted my gun to its holster strapped snugly around my thigh and covered it with the extra fabric that came with the dress.

My phone began to ring and Jungkook's name flashing.

"Kookie?" I answered him.

"H-Hea," his voice seemed off.

"What's wrong Kookie?" I answered with concern.

"Yoongi hyung, he took Yoongi hyung," he said nervously.

"Who?"

"Mr. Rickets, our boss," I can hear a gun being clicked on his line.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Preparing to protect the man who took my brother," he sighed in frustration. He's helpless and lost.

He must be so worried.

"Why did he took your brother?"

"Because I haven't killed Park Jimin's fiancé yet. Not my brother, he's all I've got. He's making me choose between her and my brother," his speech becoming stammered.

I can hear his breathing on the line.

"Calm down," I tried.

"I think I really need to kill her," he said in finality, his voice lowered.

Before I could even speak, he hang up.

He will definitely kill me.

My brothers will definitely kill him if that happens.

I will kill that mother fucking Rickets first then!

--

I'm not surprised that Jimin is here. He's clad in his usual black tuxido, his hair parted on the side, swept up. He's wearing a pair of small studs in his ear. His fingers adorned with rings.