Chapter 4

A day as a Na'vi!

Author's pov

Everyone was up early the next day to help the three new Avatar drivers get used to their bodies. Scientist were running up and down the labs helping some to carry the Avatars into a small room while others cleaned out the tubes.

Hakguk walks into the lab with Grace,Norm and Jake. Jake wheels over and glances through a window to see his Avatar on a gurney breathing. To the right of his Avatar lays Hakguk's Avatar and to the left lies Norm's. Hakguk opens up the pod Grace assigned him and he climbs in.Grace walks over with a tablet then she looks at Hakguk. "How many hours have you logged?" Hakguk lays down and thinks. "1100." Grace smiles widely before pulling the sensors down. She then adjusts the biometric sensors.

"Relax and let your mind go blank." She closes clamshell .

Hakguk's pov

I wake up in the medic room with doctors near me. They wore protective suits and exo packs. "Hey Gukie how are you feeling?" I grin up at them and let my eyes adjust to the bright light. "I'm feeling great." I go to stretch when I notice my arms are blue. I sit up and gasp at the sight of my blue legs. "Ah great you are sitting up!" I stretch and throw my legs over the side of the bed.

I notice Norm is barely waking up. "Okay Gukie we are going to run some simple reflex tests before we let you go change alright?" I look over at them and smile. "Yeah of course." They smile at me and begin the tears by ordering me to perform tasks like wiggling my toes and snapping my fingers. After a bit Jake starts to wake up. "Alright Gukie one of the doctors will lead you to a closet where the clothes are stored."

I stand up and follow a male doctor to a closet which is located out of the facility. "Alright all of these are men's clothing so pick whatever you like." I grin down at the man and pick out a red t-shirt and some black baggy military like pants. I bend down to see some shoes so I grab some black shoes and I begin to change. As I do I hear screaming so I quickly put my clothes on and peek out to see Jake sprinting down the fields. "Dang it Jake!"

I drop my medic gown and chase after him. At first it's kind of hard but once I get the hang of it I catch up to Jake. "Jake! What are you-!" He stops causing me to crash into his back. I send him tumbling down with me on top of him. "~Arghh." I groan and slide off of Jake who took most of the impact. "Pabo!" He looks over at me and grins. "That felt great...up until you crashed into me but the rest felt great!" I get up and wipe the dirt off my clothes then I help him up.

"Why were you running?" He wiggles his toes in the dirt. "It's been so long since I ran I just got excited." I look around and notice Norm trying to run but failing at some points. "Hey boys!" We look over and see a gorgeous Avatar women walking toward us. "Wait Grace!?" Jake asks in a shocked and scared tone. He is probably horrified he found her attractive.

"Well who did you expect numbnuts! Here think fast!" She throws a pandorian fruit at us so I jump up and catch it. Jake catches his and we both bite into the juicy fruit. "Motor controls looking good?" I nod while moaning into the fruit. I look over at Jake and notice a bit of fruit juice running down his chin which makes me look away with a blush on my cheeks.

"Hm I must say Hakguk your Avatar form truly is handsome." Grace comments which makes me smile bashfully. "Heh check it out!" We look over at norm to see him posing. "I'm a living god!" I toss him a fruit and shake my head. "You are delusional."

After a day of training and having fun in our Avatar bodies we head to the Avatar long house where the other Avatar drivers sleep. Grace was braiding my hair when she sees Jake look at his queue so she decides to tease him. "Jake do you know why Na'vi have those?" He looks over and shakes his head.

"They use them to ride animals and...mate." Jake looks at the queue then at us. "Like sex?" She nods and he instantly drops it. "Good you would have gone blind if you kept looking at it." She pats my shoulder so I get up and smile at her. "Your bed is right next to Jake's" I look over at the empty bed and throw myself on it. "Alright lights out Kitties see you at dinner." She turns off the lights and I close my eyes.

Author's pov

It was morning and everyone was sitting in the cafeteria eating. Each had their own groups like the marines sat with each other and the scientist sat with each other. "So that's when I said. Why don't you grab that microscope and shove it up your ass." Grace stated earning many laughs from the group. "Hey everyone!" Grace looks over and smiles. "This is Trudy she will be the one to fly is to Pandora today."

Hak Guk stands up and shakes Trudy's hand. "Nice to meet you I'm Hakguk. Guess we will be seeing each other quite a bit huh?" Trudy bites her lip and nods a bit. Hakguk sits down and continues to eat. "Jake come with me please." Jake pokes his head out then he nods and wheels over to her. The both of them take off.

"What could they want with Jake?" Norm asks. Grace looks over at the direction Jake left then she sighs. "No idea but whatever it is it can't be good for us or the Na'vi."