Chapter 21

Apart of the Clan

Author's pov

The two men fly above on their banshee's scoping out the sight below. "So how am I supposed to tame the last shadow again?" Jake asks. Hakguk rolls his eyes then he points the the last shadow which was down below. "Notice how he does not look up? He is the baddest thing around. He isn't afraid because he knows damn well nothing will ever try to attack him. So swoop down as close as you can then jump off your banshee and quickly tie the bonds."

Jake nods at the plan then slowly but surely he rides down just a foot or so above the Toruk. Jake looks up at Hakguk who flashes him a thumbs up. Jake sighs and looks at his banshee. "I'm a fucking idiot." Jake severs the bond then he lets out a war cry and lands on the Toruk's back. Jake however wasn't fast enough to grab the antenna and the toruk dives down.

"While you die I'm gonna go find the life giver meet me by the old location of hometree if you live!!" Jake flips him off then grips the toruk again. Hakguk nods and steers the other direction towards the hill the life giver picked him up in his vision. He hears Jake's screams from behind. "Karma is a bitch."

Hakguk's pov

We land on the hill then I send my banshee off. I look around and notice the same ocean from my vision. "It's prettier up close." I close my eyes and wait. But I don't have to wait that long when i snap my eyes open and see claws wrap around my arms. I giggle as I'm lifted and flown over the vast forest. "Like my dream!!" I feel the air rush through my scalp and I smile. There is a squawking then i'm placed on some grass.

I look up and see the very same animal from my vision. "I need your help." I stand up and look at her in the eye. "My name is Min Hakguk....I come from a planet called Earth...I don't really like it there. But I love it here and I want to defend this world from my...no not my people...I want to defend it from the sky people....I want to defend it from the sky people with the help of my people! But I need you...they won't trust me....I need you please."

I fall to my knees and let tears fall from my eyes. "I can't let her die....my fr-no not friend...sister...my sister Grace is dying...I need the people's help but if they don't trust me they can't help...I need you!" I cover my face with my hands. The tears won't stop falling from my face. I suddenly feel myself being lifted and placed on something soft but leathery. I open my eyes and gasp seeing myself on top of the life giver. Her antenna nears me so I grab my queue And let the tendrils intertwine.

"Pangea my child..." I gasp at the soft voice. "Call me Pangea." I look down at her and see her stand up. I lean down and hug Pangea. "Thank you Pangea."

Timeskip

We arrive at the well of souls and the chanting could be heard coming from it. "You first Jake." Jake nods then he dives down scaring the people who thought it was Toruk coming to kill them. Once Jake has landed I take it as a cue to land as well. I duck my head and only Pangea could be seen landing next to Jake's banshee. There are many gasps and murmurs once Jake hops off and pats Toruk.

Okay Jake you may look bad ass but don't over sell it. He walks down the path the people have created. Some reach out and touch him with admiration and hope. He reaches mo'at then he looks over. I jump off of Pangea and give her a playful nudge. "Thanks for helping me get off." She looks over and her eyes close. She was smiling but it looked weird.

I walk down the very same path and more people come and touch me. I guess knowing that the life giver is on their side gives them more hope. I walk up and stand next to Jake in front of Neytiri, Mo'at, and....Tsu'tey.

"I see you." Tsu'tey mutters. I look at him and smile. "I see you." Neytiri and Jake mutter the same greetings to each other. Tsu'tey walk up to me and engulfs me in a hug. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him back as if my life depended on it. "Hakguk." I look over at Jake then I step away from Tsu'tey and we both look at him. "Tsu'tey of the Rongloa, son of Ateyo. I stand before you, ready to serve the People."

I look at Tsu'tey and bow my head to show respect. " You are Olo'eyctan, and you are the best warrior. I can't do this without you." He looks away for a moment then he looks back at me and wraps his arms around my waist. "I will fly with you." I smile happily and pull him in for a kiss which he returns. We break the kiss and he smiles at me then I suddenly frown and look at Jake.

"Right...Grace is dying...I beg the help of the great mother." Mo'at glanced at me then she looked at Jake and nodded. "Bring her." Jake looks at me with slight hope in his eyes which I return. Tsu'tey pulls me into him again and crashes his lips upon mine. I run my fingers through his hair and return the kiss with as much intensity as he applied.

Jake looked over at Neytiri and she giggled a bit. Next thing I knew he pulled her in for a kiss as if he was trying to challenge us. We break the kiss then Tsu'tey just holds me.

"I am never letting you out of my sight again."