Chapter 10

Chapter ten:

Don't fall for me

• Brayden's P•o•v •

"Put your hands behind your head now!" The cop shouted as he got out of his car.

I was in an alleyway where I always go to sell some weed when the cops found me. Some dog snitched me in obviously, but wait till I find out who! I will kill him. I've been selling weed for a year now, and I've never been caught until now.

"Search him." The same cop that shouted, told another cop.

The other cop pushed me roughly against the wall and began searching me. Luckily I had just sold my last batch so I was clean. But I knew I was still going to get charged.

----------

•Gretchen's POV•

"Oh my god, it was so scary, you guys better not leave me tonight." I laugh as me and the girls exit the cinemas.

"Don't worry, tonight your all staying at mine." Malena said.

I suddenly remembered that Ty wanted to meet up with me tonight. Should I go out with him or just blow him off? I mean I don't know if I'm ready to be out there again, I feel like it's I'm betraying Caleb. Oh god, now I feel horrible!

Subconsciously my hand reaches for my locket and I gently rub it as I remember him. I miss him so much!

"You ok?" Sasha's voice interrupted me from my thoughts.

"Yeah."

"So when are you going to go meet up with Ty?" Daniella asked as we got in Malena's car.

"I'm not sure if I'm going to go." I say.

"What? Why?" Sasha asked.

"Caleb."

"Babe, I know it's tough but you need to get back out there, your still young you shouldn't sit there withering away."

Malena and Daniella nodded in agreement.

"I guess I'll call him, but it doesn't change anything." I say as I pick up my phone ready to dial his number.

On the second ring he answers.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ty, it's Gretchen..we uh met at the juice bar." I say.

"Hey beautiful, glad you called." Oh wow he started with the flirting already.

"Are you still up for hanging out?" I asked, twirling a piece of my hair with my fingers which is a habit I tend to do when I'm nervous.

"Of course, where should I pick you up from?"

"Can you pick me up from 1208 Cadelen Lane." I ask him.

"Yes, I'll be there soon."

"Ok bye." I said then pressed the end call button.

"Well..?" Sasha waited for me to speak.

"He's going to pick me up." I answer and all of them scream like excited teenage girls. I rolled my eyes with a smirk on my face. My friends are idiots, and that's why I love em.

•Brayden's POV•

"Bro your so lucky they let you go." Brian tells me as were in his car. Were driving to Malena's house because he really wants to see her. I don't know what he's deal is, I mean he's never been interested in a girl for more than an hour and now it's like she's all he can think about. I haven't asked what it's all about because I fear he'll wake up to his senses then dump her, which I don't want to happen because it's actually nice to see Brian caring about a girl. Weird but nice.