Chapter 6

Chapter Six:

Don't Fall For Me:

DANIELLA ON THE SIDE>>>>>

"He's so good looking!" Malena exclaimed, as we were watching 'The Last Song'. She's talking about Liam Hemsworth. Were up to the part where Miley and him are hosing each other off. I swear were all drooling while ogling his sexy body.

"Damn right he is." Sasha agreed, as she took another handful of the popcorn that was in the middle of our little circle. We have sleepovers the real way. Sleeping bags on the floor, the house phone nearby for pranking, eating junk food till we feel sick, alcohol, and of course watching sappy romance movies.

It's currently 1:04am but were not even the slightest bit tired. After the movie ended we decided it's time to prank some boys. We always do this on our sleepovers. The first time they came up with the idea I was totally against it, but now that we always do it, it's kinda fun and it's not like were harming anyone or anything. Just a little fun.

"Before we call let's have a swig of that tequila." Sasha suggests, as she opens the bag that has the alcohol in it.

Oh god, I'm so gonna regret this in the morning, but for right now, I drink first.

I take a large swig and pass it to Malena and so on.

"So who's going to go first?" Daniella held the phone in her hand while looking at us. Usually we all have to call someone. Last time Sasha called this guy she's been crushing on, but turns out it was a really bad time to call cos as soon as he answered all we called hear was him vomiting. Turns out he had food poisoning from a restaurant he went to, says his best friend. After that Sasha's 'little' crush for him was over. It was so funny though.

"I'll go." Malena volunteered, grabbing the phone of Daniella. We all looked at her eagerly. "So who you going to call?" I ask her.

"Brian McCaw."

We all gasp. "Brian McCaw?" Sasha confirmed she heard correctly.

"Yes, Brian McCaw."

"B-but he's like the bad boy of school, I don't think it's a good idea to prank him." I advice but she objects.

"Trust me, it'll be fun" She says as she begins dialling his number.

Brian McCaw is the bad boy aka dangerous guy in school. He smokes marijuana, gets drunk, sleeps around, steals, lies, cheats, anything bad you can think of, he does it.

She brings the phone up to her ear and I assume she hears the dial tone so she put it on loudspeaker. After a few seconds of silence he picks up.

"Hello?"

"Hey sexy." Malena purred, while we all giggled quietly. This is so bad but it's kinda fun.

"Who is this?" He asked, his voice sounding tired like we just woke him up. Well I can't blame him, it's nearly 1:30am!

"I'm whoever you want me to be babe." She continues speaking seductively. We all continue laughing, and I can only imagine how annoyed he is right now.

"Listen you sad bitch, I'm trying to sleep, fuck off" He growls before hanging up. We all let out our laughs including Malena.

"Oh my god, he's such an asshole." Malena says after she laughs hard.

"But that was fun, he sounded so annoyed." Sasha said between laughs. "Call him back again."

"Good idea!" She squeals excitedly. I didn't think it's a good idea to call again especially after how angry he sounded but it was too late for me to say anything because she had already dialled the number again and put it on loudspeaker.

"Hello?" He growls angrily suspecting it's us again.

"Baby why did you hang up?"

"I thought I told you to fuck off!"

"Keep it down man I'm trying to sleep" Someone else's muffled voice said. That voice sounded very familiar. I swear I know that voice.

"There's a sad chick who thinks it's fun to fuck with me, she keeps calling." He explains to the other guy.

"Malena I think we should hang up." I say to her suddenly not feeling like continuing with the prank.

"Nonsense." She whispers. "This is fun."

"Are you gay?" She asked, while Sasha and Daniella were laughing but this time, out loud.

"No I'm not fucking gay, my mate is sleeping at mine."

"Oooh, wish I can be in the middle of both of you." She says in a seductive voice.

"Are you really that bored to be pranking me?"

"I'm not pranking you."

"Oh really? Well than what do you call it when some bitch keeps calling you in the middle of the fucking night?"

"You sound sexy."

"You sound annoying."

"I think you think I sound sexy too."

"I think you think that I think that you sound sexy."

"Well I think you think that I think that you think that I sound sexy."

"Just shut the fuck up!" I hear the same guy's voice scream in the background.

"Wow charming friend you got there." Malena jokes.

"He's a lot less charming then I am."

"Is that supposed to impress me, bad boy?"

"Given me a nickname now, I like it."

"I knew you were into that kinky shit baby." She smiles trying to hold in her laugh.

"Why don't you give me your address and I'll come show you how kinky I can be." He flirts back.

Wait hold up, no one is coming here! Especially not Brian McCaw, and I don't need to list why this is bad in so many ways.

"Ok I'm at my friends house, she lives in 12 Brown Ave." She gives him the address. I gaped at her, then looked at Sasha for back up but she didn't even say anything.

"Hey! Why did you give him the address?" I whisper yell to Malena.

"Sssh! It'll be fun." She whisper yelled back. "So you got it babe?" She gave him a girly giggle.

"Yup, we'll be there soon." Was the last thing he said before the line went dead.

She smiled excitedly and all the girls squealed happily except for me. "Is there anyone besides me who has a bad feeling about this?"

"You worry to much girlfriend." Sasha says to me. But I know better, there drunk right now and so am I, but I know 100% sure that in the morning when they find out what they did, there gonna be so upset.

"Did you here him say 'we'll' be there?" Daniella asks wiggling her brows. "Means his coming with his mate who I bet is hot."

"He did sound hot." Sasha agreed, which made Malena nod her head in agreement.

"I can't be the only one worried about the school delinquent and his bad ass friend coming over here."

"Don't" Malena hiccuped, "Nothing will happen." She continues slurring and I know for a fact that the alcohol has kicked in already because I can feel it too.

"Why did you even invite him? Did you possible wonder what he's going to do when he comes? He might try to hurt us for annoying him." I said but all I got in return was the girls laughing and jumping up and down on the bed.

Yes, when me and the girls get drunk it's a funny sight, you would definitely laugh.

After exactly half an hour there was a loud knock at the door. Oh my god they're here, I'm actually very scared.

"Wooh the boys are here!" Sasha exclaims excitedly as she runs downstairs and we all follow her.

"Wait!" I say to all of them making them freeze. "Are you sure you want to open the door?"

They all exchange glances before answering simultaneously. "Yes!"

Oh god this isn't going to be good!