Chapter 7

Chapter seven:

Don't Fall For Me

BRIAN ON THE SIDE>>>>>

As soon as Sasha opened the door, we see a crowd of people who we don't recognise. "Umm can I help you?"

"We heard there's a party here." A blonde haired guy said as he shoved his way inside the house followed by the rest of the teenage idiots.

About thirty people walked in, and I'm not even counting cos I'm fucking wasted. Finally I see Brian McCaw and another guy who's face I can't see because he's wearing a hoodie. They both walk inside the house as if they own the place.

Suddenly there's music playing, people are dancing, drinking, wow they got the 'party' started fast.

"So which one of you girls called me?" Brian asked us four as we were still standing by the door, shocked.

We all looked at Malena. "Uh, that would be me." Malena raises her hand.

Brian eyes her up and down then smirks. "You'll do."

"What do you mean?" She asked confused by his statement.

"You'll see." He smirks again and holds her by her hand and pulls her up towards the stairs.

"Wait." I grab her hand spinning her to face me. "What the hell?" I give her a questioning look.

"Relax." She whispers back before turning around and walking up the stairs with him.

"Sasha." I turn to my friend hoping she'll be agreeing with me. I don't want my best friend to lose her virginity when she's drunk and to a bad boy like Brian.

"Babe she won't do anything, she's been drunk before." Sasha slurs then walks away to dance with some people.

Daniella follows her leaving me standing alone with the guy who Brian brought. I still can't see his face cos his hoodie is on.

I begin to walk away when he calls my name.

I turn to face him and that's when I see his face. It's Brayden. Oh my god, I knew his voice sounded familiar when I heard it on the phone.

"How'd you know my name?"

He laughs. "You wear a name tag at work."

"Oh." I say like an idiot. "Listen about the coffee I really am sorry, it was an accident."

"Yeah I'm sure it was." He says before walking away. What the hell was that supposed to mean?

I walked towards the kitchen to drink some more tequila. If everyone around me is getting wasted, then fuck it, so am I.

I downed half a tequila bottle letting the burning sensation hit the back of my throat. I held the remaining tequila and walked outside to the living room which was now transformed into a dance area.

I could see Sasha and Daniella dancing with some guys. I was feeling so drunk so I stood up on the coffee table and began dirty dancing. All the guys surrounded me and starting cheering and whistling and chanting for me to take off my clothes.

I began undoing my cardigan buttons, I took it off so that I was only in a singlet. This earned whistled and more cheering from guys.

Next I undid my jeans and slid them off my legs. I was now in underwear only and my singlet. I heard Sasha calling me to come down but I ignored her and kept dancing. I felt so light, I felt happy, I felt carefree for once.

"Baby let's take it upstairs." A guy with dark hair says to me. I giggle then nod. He carries me down from the table and takes me upstairs.

I was laughing my head off the whole time and I don't know why. He took me to a spare room and closed the door behind him. He threw me onto the bed and began removing his clothes.