Chapter Two

Caleb on the side>>>>>

Chapter Two:

Don't Fall For Me

Once we get to my house I scurry to my room with Sasha tailing behind me. I'm so tired that I lay down on my bed as soon as I get to my room.

"You're seriously gonna sleep?" Sasha asked raising an eyebrow at me.

I sighed "Yes, I'm tired It was really busy at the diner tonight."

I contemplated whether or not to I should tell her about what happened earlier but I thought against it. She stresses out too much when I get into trouble with police.

Yes it's happened before. I've been caught stealing, spray painting on properties, drinking and driving you name it I've done it. But I haven't done that in a long time, ever since I met Caleb.

"Ok boo, goodnight" She jumps into my bed laying beside me. I try to keep the thoughts of what happened tonight out of my mind but for some reason I couldn't. I wonder if that guy was telling the cops the truth, I wonder if he's really innocent in all of this?

I pondered for a while longer before I allowed the darkness to take me and that's how I drifted to sleep.

------------

The next morning I was awoken by my best friends voice. "Rise and shine sleepy head, the girls are on their way."

I yawned stretching my arms. "Why are they coming so early?"

She laughed. "Babe, it's 1pm in the afternoon."

"What?!" I shrieked. "Why did I oversleep? I haven't overslept in years!"

"You my girlfriend were having a good dream" She smirked while changing into shorts and a blue tee.

I gave her a confused look. "How do you know?"

"I just do" She winked before walking into my en-suite bathroom.

I got out of my bed and walked over to my dressing table. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was horrified at my appearance. God, I should really start wearing makeup.

There were dark circles under my eyes, my skin looked dry, my honey brown hair was messy. I looked like a hobo..no I think mental patience. Actually I look like a hobo who had escaped from a mental hospital to work in a circus.

"Gretch, get ready there gonna be here soon" Sasha shouted from inside her bathroom.

"Well get out so I can take a shower"

After a few seconds she appeared at the door giving me an amused smile.

"What?"

"Nothing, I want to do your makeup today"

"Why?" I questioned arching my brow.

"Because I love you and I feel like dolling you up today"

"Were only going to the mall"

"Still, I want to do your makeup" She protested and I just went with it.

I took a shower, got dressed into white jeans with a black off shoulder tee, and black uggs.

Sasha began putting some makeup on my face and after 20 minutes of sitting there hoping she won't make me look like a clown, she spoke.

"All done"

I opened my eyes slowly and gasped. "Wow, it looks good. Nice and simple, thanks Sasha."

"Your welcome now le-.."

*Car honks*

"See, there here. Let's go"

I quickly took my phone, my bag and my sunnies. It looked like a sunny day but you wait and see, it'll get cloudier, then it'll rain. That's just how the weather works in springs bay.

The rest of the girls are Malena and Daniella. Malena is the newest addition in our group. We met her at school at the end of last year and so far, she's a pretty cool chick, she's nice, friendly but has a tough side too which I like.

Daniella and I have known each other pretty much the same time I met Sasha. It was a very long time ago, so she's like one of my best friends. She's sweet and funny, and also she has a tough side. That's what I love about all my girls. And there always there for me.

"Damn Gretch, look at you" Malena winked while checking me out.

I laughed "Oh you like?"

"I do" She smiled back to me as I got in her jeep. I sat in the back seat with Daniella while Sasha was at the front near Malena.

Malena drove in the direction of the mall, once we arrived in the car park we saw the popular kids from our school exiting their car.

The popular crew consists of, Carla, Justine, Francisco, Kyle. They were so popular that people practically asked for their autographs at school which I think is so sad. I mean who cares about popularity and all that shit, it's meaningless to me, as long as you have your true friends by your side that's all that matters to me.

Carla was tall and beautiful, with dark tan skin, beautiful long black hair. She could get any guy she wanted and she was sure of it.

Her bum-chum Justine is also very pretty. She has long dirty blonde hair with ocean green eyes. She's also very popular in the 'no trouble landing guys' field. Francisco and Kyle were the girls 'current' boyfriends. I'm actually surprised that the girls have been with those guys for a while now. Maybe it's serious this time....NOT!

Carla's eyes caught me staring before she turned to her friends. "Look guys, it's the fake wannabes!"

Her friends starting laughing like she just said something hilarious. Uh oh, things are gonna get ugly for sure. I better be ready to pull the girls back.

"Bitch do you own a fucking mirror? You should buy one and stand in front of it because that's when you'll see FAKE WANNABES!" Sasha growled taking a step towards them.

Justine faked a gasp. "I'm so scared, I'm so scared"

The boys now started laughing.

"You think that's funny? Get your hoes a leash you fucking fags" Daniella told the guys who now looked pissed off.

"Babe did you hear what they said" Justine whined into Francisco's ear.

"Let's just go" Was his answer and she stared at him with an open jaw, hoping he's reaction would've been different.

They all glared at us before marching away towards the entrance of the mall.

"Can't believe those bitches, they piss me off so fucking much I wanna murder them" Sasha spoke through gritted teeth, while clenching her fists.

"Just chill, don't worry bout them"

"You're right, were here for some fun girl time" She replied back enthusiastically.

I know why Sasha hates those girls so much. When me and Caleb were together she used to always try to break us up, she even tried to sleep with him because she was so jealous of our relationship. Sasha couldn't stand it so she beat her up one time when she found out that she tried to sleep with Caleb. Carla was in tears and she was so scared she promised she'll stay away for me for good. Things changed when Caleb passed away, she returned tormenting me because she took advantage of the fact that I was broken. I still am till this very day.

We shopped around, tried on different outfits and by the end of the day we had like 20 shopping bags each. I love shopping with the girls.

As we were getting ready to load the car with our shopping I heard a commotion coming from the other side of the parking lot.

We all looked in that direction and what I saw made my stomach twist. It was two officers dragging a familiar looking guy into the back of their car. The guy had handcuffs around his wrists, and they forced him into the car. Oh my god! It's Brayden.