"You're kidding me right?" I ask, looking from the plane, back to Maddox. He smirks and shakes his head, taking my hand and walking towards the looming machine. When Maddox said that we'd be flying in a plane to wherever it is that we're going, I didn't think that he meant we'd be the only ones on the bloody plane.

The large silver and black jet has his last name on it and I'm not even surprised at this point after seeing his house and his car, or should I say cars.  

A few people in uniform wait outside for us, loading our bags into the plane and wait for us to ascend the stairs

A few people in uniform wait outside for us, loading our bags into the plane and wait for us to ascend the stairs. Maddox gestures for me to go first so I do. I climb the steps and gape at the interior. Dark grey with sleek black accents seems to be the color scheme and I've never seen anything suit Maddox so well before, besides every piece of clothing that dons his body. He makes everything look good.

A sharp pain travels through my bum and I jump, turning around to glare at Maddox for pinching me. "You have to keep going so that the rest of us can join you, Princess." He smiles and moves me gently forward to enter the plane. He leads me over to a couch so that we can sit together for the ride and two female flight attendants join us. I raise my eyebrow at this and he looks shameless.

"As if I'd want any guy besides me to be all over you on this flight." He scoffs as if this is common knowledge and I simply roll my eyes at his possessiveness. We sit down and Maddox gives a thumbs up to a woman who pops her head through the cabin door. The door shuts behind us and the flight attendants disappear into a room near the front of the plane to give us privacy.

"They won't come out unless I press a button to call for them." He says while buckling his seatbelt and mine. He does mine up slowly and I try to focus on the sound of the plane's engines starting up instead of the feeling of his hands on my bare thighs.

Over the past couple of months, Maddox and I have barely spent any time together besides sleeping, and if we ever found a moment alone, we'd either be interrupted or it would be too late to act on it. I admittedly have felt more sexually frustrated than I ever have in my life, and I blame Mr. Tall, dark, and handsome for that.

Maddox doesn't seem to notice his effect on me as the plane starts to move. Gripping Maddox's hand, I'm ecstatic to be going on a trip with him. Whether it is romantic or not, I couldn't care less because either way, I'll get to spend time with Maddox, finally alone.

With minimal groping, Maddox and I managed to get through the relatively short flight fully clothed. After three hours, I see that we've arrived but I can't tell where. The sun outside paired with pine trees and the flight length confuses my common sense.

I watch Maddox, completely impatient by now to know our destination. He smirks, probably reading my expression as he stands up and stretches his limbs, giving me a delicious glimpse of his v-lines that lead into his pants. This image does nothing to ease my frustration and I groan.

The two of us wait in front of the door until the crew outside are ready to open it. I spot a car waiting for us and as soon as the door opens, I rush down the stairs and look around, hoping to get a hint.

The driver must know where to go already as Maddox doesn't have to say a word before he pulls out of the small airport area once we're situated. I didn't notice before, but we're surrounded by white-capped mountains and I stare out of the window in awe.

The roads are winding and the longer we drive, the less green and more snow there seems to be. The drive isn't long, and before I know it, we're pulling up to a ski resort, emphasis on resort. The entire structure is wooden and looks like a typical ski lodge besides the abnormal size of it. Lights emphasize the light brown color of the wood and make the snowdrifts glisten.

As soon as the car stops, Maddox gets out and opens my door for me, I'm pleasantly surprised with the warm weather despite the snow around me. I enter the air-conditioned building and as soon as Maddox enters, he pulls off his hoodie over his head and tosses the warm material to me. A man brings in our suitcases and I thank him while Maddox checks us in.

"C'mon baby," Maddox says and walks me away from our bags. I pout and open my mouth before I see someone wearing a uniform grab them and follow us. We enter an elevator and Maddox presses the button for the top floor. Penthouse. Of course.

The elevator doors slide open to reveal the room in its entirety. Glass walls face the white, snow-covered mountain and I stare in awe of the view. I hug Maddox tightly in appreciation and he hugs me back. We let go for Maddox to tip the man and he carries our bags off into a room to the right.

 We let go for Maddox to tip the man and he carries our bags off into a room to the right

I shake my head at the amount of luxury that I've gotten the pleasure of witnessing. This day has been absolutely amazing and a completely unique experience for me. I know that Maddox enjoys spoiling me and that all of this is merely pocket change for him, so I refrain from spoiling this day by arguing about the price of it all.

"Ahh!" I shriek as I'm picked up from behind, Maddox carrying me bridal style towards the room that he just returned from.

"Time to break in the new bed."