Chapter Fourteen

Tamara rolled over and saw him laying in his bed, staring at her. "Hello," she said softly, unsure of what to say. She knew it hurt him when she didn't say the words back.

"Hello to you, too," he replied, sending her an easy smile. There was no hint of anger or hurt in his tone or his green eyes, just warmth, and as annoying as it was, love. "How'd you sleep?"

"Okay, once I fell asleep." The night had been rough. She kept throwing back the sheets, wanting to go to him, but she didn't. The last thing she had wanted was for him to think that they were getting back together so she held herself back. Many things factored into why they should never get back together. Both their lives would be disrupted, and what's to say he wouldn't disappear again? Or that she was even capable letting go of her past? "What about you?"

He threw the sheets back and sat up. "Good. Have any plans for today?" he asked, slipping on his shirt quickly.

She licked her lips as her gaze strayed lower to the tent in his shorts, her mind straying where it shouldn't be going and by God, she wanted him. "Nope, nothing."

Logan sent her a steamy smile that reached his eyes, letting her know he knew exactly what was on her mind. "I'd love to keep you in this room all day personally, but we really should try to enjoy the ship."

With her body moving of its own accord, she wandered over to him, running her fingers through his hair. It was like she was powerless to prevent it. "Are you sure you wanna waste a perfectly good woody?"

Cupping her cheeks with the palms of his hands, he pulled her in for a hard kiss before releasing her. He stood up and tapped her on the butt, winking at her as he walked by to use the shower. "Don't worry. He'll be up for playing later. Right now, I need a shower." He handed her the newsletter. "Why don't you see what events are on board today while you wait? I won't be long."

Her mind and her body fought with her. She wanted him and yet knew it was a bad idea. She couldn't  give him what he appeared to want, but would she ever get him out of her system. Maybe they should hide away, There wasn't much she wanted to do on board.

But doing as she was told, she opened the newsletter and read the list of the daily activities:

09:00 - Zumba in the plaza

09:30 - Sudoku in the Emerald Lounge

11:00 – Trivia in Blue Herring Bar

13:00 – The Chateau Jewelry Auction in Club Sapphire

13:30 – Basketball challenge on the upper deck

14:00 – Water Volleyball on the upper deck

18:30 & 8:30 – Daryl the Magnificent Magic act in the theatre

20:00 – Karaoke in Club Karaoke

22:00 – Dance off in Club Karaoke

There was also the opportunity to get a tour of the ship and see the Bridge. That sounded cooler than all the other activities. She'd love to learn all about the ship and its security, see how that was run on a ship of this size. They didn't seem to be too noticeable, except for when they were boarding. She supposed the plan was to remain inconspicuous.

As she put the newsletter down, her stomach growled. Their first order of business should be to get some food, stock up on some energy for later. She had a feeling they wouldn't make it back to their room for sex though. There were many nooks and crannies of a ship this size that they should be able to sneak into.

She should probably jump in the shower to after Logan was done. Maybe if she flaunted herself in front of him, he'd forget all about the ship and want to do more intimate exploring. She was more than fine with hanging out in the room.