Chapter #19 Isen

The following chapters will be an opportunity for you (readers) to find out what is going on. I give you some hints, (which you will learn the truth by the time you get to Seraphina's chapter.) But it's fun to try to find out yourself what is going on.
Thanks for reading!

             "What the hell am I wearing?"

         Arlo was currently in a suit that looked like it came from the 19 hundreds. I laughed.

        "I don't know! But it looks like you walked right out of a old fashioned movie!"

       He pointed at me, "you are wearing one too."

       I looked at my body, and to my horror I noticed that I was wearing one.

       "The horror!!!"

       Arlo patted my head, "it's not that bad," he promised, "we just need to complete these trial things and...".

        A student I had never seen before entered the room.

        "Hi, my name is Alesha! I'm supposed to find out what you want your team name to be..."

       "The Winners!" I yelled enthusiastically.

       "No," Arlo interjected, "What about... The Eliminators!"

          "Too boring.."

       The student named Alesha facepalmed, "just decide in a name..."

        "The invincible!" I yelled.

        Arlo shook his head and smirked ear to ear, "no, we are going to call ourselves...

        'Like EmiAine Sen."

       Alesha gave us a wired look and exited the room.

        "What the hell man!" I waved my arms around, "the name is stupid!"

       "And it will confuse the other teams," he protested, "Elaine won't know if it is Blyke and Remi or Me and you."

        "Still..."

       "Let the trials begin!" A loud voice screeched, coming from nowhere.

       "This isn't good," I muttered to myself, "I'm literally heading to face the biggest thing that has ever happened in my life. And I'm in a suit."

        "At least we will look good while we are in action!" Arlo commented.

       I glared at him, "are you serious? I doubt that..."

       I suddenly felt a dizzy feeling wash over me, and I fell backwards.

       $

          Green.

       Green shrubbery filled my vision, and I cringed at the colour. Where was I?

        I turned over to Arlo to ask about the setting we were placed in But he stood horrified, and I had a feeling that he wasn't too happy.

          After a minute of complete silence, he spoke. "We are in a maze." He had this emotionless but scary look on his face.

          "Is there something wrong with that?" I asked worried, he looked terrified...

          He put a hand to his head, "just another one of those days," he groaned. "What a coincidence that today, I wanted to be scared of tiny and trapped spaces."