📃 Bonus: Tongue Technology

Start from the beginning

Yoongi ended his performance with very loud claps from the crowd, even the audience who took the seating, stood up and gave him standing ovation.

"What a great performance!" The MC praised.

"The tongue technology was a really amazing one, that's very clever and catchy lyrics you have there. I also have tongue technology you know... in bed... hahaha!!" Y/N scrunched her face in disgust at the MC stupid attempts in-jokes.

She still raised her banner high, Yoongi saw her and gave her a sly wink. Unfortunately, Y/N missed seeing that because her minus eyes and Yoongi's literally whole covered eyes, did he forgot he wears sunglasses or what?

"Now let's cheer for our last contestant who came two hours away from Bisul mountain just for this competition!"

*insertdrumrolls

"PLEASE CLAP LOUDER FOR RAP MONSTAHH!"

Everyone cheered and screamed, Y/N just stared blankly, resting both of her tired arms beside her hips.

The so-called Rap Monster, wearing his leather jacket, his flashy blonde hair were brushed to the back, he covered both of his eyes with cool looking sunglasses walking up the to the stage.

The tall guy was too nervous that he almost tripped as he stepped up the stairs, Y/N didn't miss to see that and giggled a bit.

What a clumsy guy... she thought.

"I'm Rap Monster, so I rap nonstop."

"What did he said? Wrap Monster?" Bambam whispered to Y/N. She rolled her eyes to the back of her head.

"It's rap monster you idiot, not WRRRAP but RAP!" She suddenly yelled, even loud enough for the Rap Monster himself to turned his head toward the stranger girl in her black hoodie.

She glanced back up to see the male staring at her, and there was suddenly silence. She widened her eyes in confusion, why was he looking at her like that?

"Pssst, hyung! It's showtime." Taehyung whisper yelled from nearby him, under the stage, snapping Namjoon back to reality.

He shook his head before starting to count the beat.

"One, two, three.."

Girl, You're the medicine patch that slowly eases my motion sickness
Wherever I go I'll have it under my ear
The time it takes to fall for you takes 3 seconds
But I feel as though you're the meaning of my eternity
I see visions of you on the tv screen, bathroom mirror, and the sun

Everyone screamed loud. Even Y/N was star-trucked by his deep voice. She unconsciously clapping her hands for him.

Namjoon roamed around the stage, feeling himself getting more immersed in the song.

Take it off now girl just take it off
I'm a master, baby with your bra
Take it off now girl just take it off
I can help you slide those panties off

Right then Namjoon's eyes met Y/N once again. He weirdly became self-conscious about his racy lyrics.

"Dim the lights down baby, dim the lights... I'm a beat that p... puss... pussy like you never ever felt before" he made a mistake and stuttered at that part, he was blushing mess when he rapped the part while his eyes caught staring at this one particular girl. He couldn't take his eyes off this stranger girl with her mask and hoodie on. What the hell is going on?