Bonus!!!!

Jason Momoa and Roman Reigns

Rose McAdams?, you heard your cubicle neighbor say.

Oh oh sorry Kevin... drifted off there for a second, you said fidgeting with some things at your cubicle.

It's cool but I do need a favor from this weekend, your bestfriend said giving you puppy dog eyes.

What's the favor and what's the catch?, you asked reluctantly.

Aaaah come on! You don't trust me?!, he asked laughing. Dude!! you get chased by Spike one time and it's my fault, he said causing you to turn around to him.

Yes it is, you said and turned away.

I need a wingman tonight... Well a wingwoman, he said shooting you a small smile.

Nooope!, you half yelled and continued your work.

Aaaah ccooommmee ooonnnn, he dragged out causing some of your other coworkers to look over.

Dude stop it!, you lowly yelled at him but Kevin was going to annoy you.

Agree to go and I'll stop, he said trying to negotiate with you but you knew it was going to end bad. Come on have a little faith in me this time Rosey Posey, he added trying to puppy dog you again.

1. No and 2. Don't call me that, you said looking over your glasses.

You know that's hot when you do that, Kevin said and you gave in.

Ew dude, you said and threw your stapler at him.

Yay, Kevin cheered and turned around  to continue to work.

I hate you, you said before getting and walking away.

Love you too Rosey!, he yelled out.

You walked to the break room to make some tea when 2 of the accounting guys walked in talking so you tried to blend in and get away without confrontation buuuuuuuuut that was out of the question.

Dude I'm telling you it'll be fun!, the brunette haired guy said a bit excitedly.

Naaah I'll leave that to you.. You're into the weirdos, the dark haired one said as he poured his coffee.

It's speed dating! It's cool dude so you're gonna come, the brunette guy said then suddenly he looked at you which caused the other guy to turn around.

Oh hey there! Didn't see you standing there... I'm Jason and this is Joe, Jason said introducing themselves.

Hi, you said simply and started to prepare your tea.

I think she's shy, Joe said as he blew on his coffee before taking a sip.

You looked at them as you prepared to walk out when Joe stopped you.

So no name.... or are we gonna have to follow you to your desk and find out ourselves?, Joe asked but you just waved bye to them and walked back to your desk.

Kevin looked at you as you made your way back but his attention shot away as those same 2 guys walked up.

What's up Kev!, Jason said as you almost burned your tongue with your tea.

What's up guys! How's it going?... Wait what's the occasion of this visit to us little people?, Kevin asked as you sat trying to not be noticed but A rose stands out anywhere.

Just came up for a cup of coffee, Joe said but you felt eyes staring at you.

Kevin could you hand me those papers please, you asked.