Jimmy

Zoey come here!, you heard your boss yell from his office.

Coming Mr. Fatu, yelled back.

You walked to his door as he sat at his desk. He pointed to some files so that you could put them away as he continued to type on the keyboard. He was 1 of 2 sons of a very wealthy multi-billionaire that owned several law firms around California. His twin brother, Joshua Fatu, worked over in New York and comes down every weekend to visit which would be today of all days. Grreeeaat!

Once you were done and tried to escape, he called you back. He was very cocky and it turned you off when the rest of the women there loved it. You stayed your distance from him but he seemed to keep pulling you back... As if he's trying to make you want him but it wasn't going to happen.

Zoey could you come read this for me?, he asked stopping your escape back to your desk.

Umm sure, you replied.

You didn't understand why he wanted you to proof read something when he has like 3 Bachelor degrees vs your 1.

You stood by him reading the document when you heard him sniff you. So you walked away to keep the awkwardness down but he didn't waste a second to follow you around.

So is it good?, he asked.

Sounds good to me... But I feel like you knew that already, you said causing a smirk to appear on his face.

Yes I did but I wanted a second opinion, he said.

Suuuure, you said walking away.

Like clock work, his brother walked in and like clock work, the women there went goo goo for him as well.

Mr. Fatu how are you today?, you said with a smile.

Girl call me Josh but I'm doing lovely... Mr. Fatu is my dad's name, he said smiling and making you laugh a bit.

Ok Josh I'll let your brother know you're here, you said but he stopped you.

Hold up.... He can wait a bit.... How are you today?... I see the ladies are buzzing and you're just a busy lil bee sweetheart, he asked standing at your desk.

I'm doing fine and yes the busier  I stay then the less he'll call me, you said pointing back towards his brother's door. Josh just laughed.

Hell I'd bug you too if you're the only woman in here that doesn't bug me or wants me for my money, he said smirking but being honest. Yes I'm being honest so don't make this awkward Zoey, he said making you laugh.

Ok I won't sir, you said laughing but caught him off guard a bit.

Sir?! Woman stop it! You cool with me so just call me Josh unless you see my dad then sir is fine, he said laughing.  I've had my laugh for the day.... Thank you as well... But let that old fart know I'm here, he said pointing to his brother's door.

You laughed and let your boss know and sent him on in.

Keep that smile up Zoe and stop looking mean all the time girrl!, he half yelled back.

Once he walked in, all the women got jealous of your interaction with him. They would talk even when their Dad would visit but you didn't care. Josh, yeah you could see yourself liking him but Jimmy, no.... Hard pass. He had this cockiness about him that made it strictly business between you two. About 2 hours later the 2 walked out and came to your desk.

Zoe... Where's that smile girl!, Josh said smiling big.

It went away when you left me but now it's back, you beamed him a big smile.