Enzo & Cass

It was your 10 year class reunion and you really didn't want to go to it but your bestfriend Carmella made you.

Come on Monica we got to gooo!,Carmella yelled from your living room. A few minutes later you appeared in a short Blue bodycon dress with black heels on.

FABulous! Yasss girl, she yelled excitedly.

So you two got in the car and headed to your old high school. Once you made it to the school, you two did your makeup and went in. Everything came rushing back once you stepped in the gym. You saw your class of 07' like never before. Everyone looked successful and happy. You made your way over to get a drink when you ran into a group of football players.

Excuse me but you didn't graduate from here.... Or did you?, a familiar voice said to you.

You walked over to the group of guys and recognized one of them.

Now Dean you know I did..... Or did you forget that day in gym I beat half the football team in flag football? , you asked as all their eyes lite up.

Monica Richardson?..... The great Mo!! How have you been sweetie!, Dean said as he came in for a hug.

All the rest of the guys spoke to you and full force hit on you.

No ring...? Kids..?, Seth asked.

Nope..... Been focused on my career..- you got cut off by Randy.

Ahh come on darlin you can't be telling you've been solo all these years.... No boyfriend? , he asked.

Nope, you answered laughing. Is it that hard to believe I'm single?, you asked them.

Yes!!, Seth, Dean, & Randy answered at the same time.

Roman stood there laughing at the whole conversation and added his 2 cents in.

Well Monica.... As of now or whenever you transformed into this stunning work of art.... Yeah it kinda is hard to believe it, he said with a smile.

Thank you Roman for making me feel like a woman unlike those 3, you said laughing when you felt a hand tap your shoulder.

As you turned around to see who it was you almost lost all control and jumped into your bestfriends arms.

Well hello there gorgeous? , you heard that soul shaking voice and you knew who it was as you turned around.

Enzo!!!, you half yelled as you two pulled each other into a hug. Wait.... Where's Cass?, you asked but got your answer instantly.

Now you thought he was going to come see our favorite girl without me, Cass said coming around the side of you and you hugged him as well.

How you been doin sweetheart?, Cass said nuddging you.

I've been doing good... Very successful writer... What about you two, you said with the biggest smile ever.

Oh we've been doin good gorgeous.... Just been missing you.... Like the good old days, Enzo said.

You blushed a bit because you knew what he ment by that. You 3 had a very "Close" friendship that no one knew about but you were always rumored to have been dating Seth out of all people during high school. You guys became more than regular friends during your 10th grade year at your Spring Formal dance and it continued until the first year of college. You guys didn't stop per say but due to them going of to the army and you starting your career.... You just lost touch with each other but you planned on changing that tonight.