Finn

You were sitting on your porch when a moving van pulled up at the house in front of you, so you got up and went inside to avoid communication due to past neighbors. You went to your room and got ready for your only class this lovely Friday. After you took a shower and got your homework together, you got in your car and rushed off to avoid the weird introductions. Once at school, you went to class prepared..... For nothing...... Like nobody was there!! You checked your email to see if class was canceled. Nothing! So you turned your phone off for a minute and back on..... All your notifications popped up. Apparently emails were sent out last night so you got up for nothing this afternoon.

Hey Taylor! , you heard your friend Trinity say as she walked over.

Oh hey T!... Thought I was late, you said pointing at the class.

Aw girl you didn't hear?... Mrs. Daniels had her baby Wednesday night, Trinity said giving me a "You're so late" look.

Awwwww ok.... You know I have no social life dude, you said giving her a " I knooooowwwa" look. Oh yeah.... I got a new neighbor, you got a familiar look from her that you get so often.

Did you speak dude?!.... Tell me at least waved if it was a hot guy!, she halfed yelled as you two walked to the parking lot.

No I didn't y-..., she cut you off.

Dude! Come on... We got to get you laid before you forget what a dick looks like!, she said making you laugh.

Ok if I talk to him ( if it's a guy) and post on social media that we chilled then you have to go talk to Jonathan Fatu then, you said as you two made it to your cars.

Just when she was about to say anything Joe, Jonathan, and his twin Joshua walked our way. She looked like a love sick puppy and he looked just as love sick as she did. She tried to get in her car but you were slightly faster.

Jonathan... Hey how are ya?, you asked flashing a smile. All the guys walked over and spoke while Trinity cursed you out with her eyes.

Hey T and T, how are you beautiful ladies today?, Jonathan said flashing his smile Trinity's way. We both spoke at the same time... No wonder people thinks we're twins.

Ok I have a question but I need a male's point of view.... Can one of you help me with this real quick? , you said when Trinity texted you a mean face. They agreed to help out and stood next to you two.

Trinity likes this guy but is scared to say it.... Because of rejection..... Do you think if she came up to one of you that you'd reject her?, they took no time answering the question while Trinity stared a hole through my soul.

She's a cutie.. I wouldn't turn you down like that baby girl because you're cool, Joe said giving her a nuddge but Jonathan's reaction caught your eye.

Yeah Joe's right and I like your style mama as well... Whoever turns you down is stupid and daaamn sure crazy if they don't speak up on it, Joshua said as Jonathan looked at him obviously steamed. You bumped Trinity and she saw how Jonathan looked at his brother and cousin.

Well Trinity I think you're a sight to see everyday and I wouldn't mind dating you... Truth be told... I like you but I don't want to ruin our friendship if you don't feel for me that way back..- You and guys cut him off and pushed the two together.

Taylor you're not off the hook, she says through your window. So you drove off and went home. As you pull into my drive way, the new neighbor was pulling up as well. You got out in a rush but ended up dropping your bookbag.