Roman & Dean

You walked into your favorite coffee shop and ordered your usual when 2 new faces walked in. They were nice looking and were dressed in workout clothes.

White Hot Chocolate with extra white chocolate for Jess, you heard the barista yell. So you walked forward to get it when you caught the eye of the two guys but didn't pay it no mind.

$3.50 is your total, the barista said but when you tried to pay, you were stopped by one of the men.

So you like white chocolate do ya?, the struffy haired guy said trying to be cool.

Umm yeah I do ha!, you said laughing at the failed attempt at a pickup line. You pulled your money and tried to pay once again but the other guy stopped you.

Don't worry baby girl it's my pleasure,  the other guy said as the barista handed them their coffees and paid for all 3 of yours. 

Well thank you for paying, you said with a little smile and walked to an empty table. They stood talking for a bit and walked over to your table.

Hey umm it was rude of us not introduce ourselves but I'm Roman and he's Dean, he said pointing to the guy next to him.

Or you can call me bae, honey, sweetie, ......... Or Mr. Ambrose, Dean said with a smile.

Wow ha! I'm Jess but nice to meet you two, you said laughing.

Well nice to meet you Jess... How's about a date to compinsate for my rudeness?, Dean asked smiling.

Dude! You're staying in the car the next time, Roman said.

It's ok but I don't know.... You may be a psycho or something, you said laughing.

No.... Not all the time, Dean said smiling.

Please don't mind him... He's luney without coffee, Roman said sipping his coffee.

It's fine,you laughed a bit.

Well lookie there Roman.... She's still smiling so that means she like me, Dean said sitting next to you.

No dude she just wants you to leave her alone..... Sorry for him once again Jess, Roman said pulling Dean out the chair. We'll see you around sometime... I hope, he said.

Maybe... You never know unless Mr. Dean here doesn't follow me home, you said egging him on.

Oh darlin you read my mind, he said laughing.

Down Dean.... We'll catch you later Jess, Roman said pulling Dean with him.

You continued to work on your computer when your boss had called you.

Hey Jess! I got great news!, your boss half yelled through the phone.

Hey Mr. Long what's the news?, you asked trying not to laugh. Your boss was the best at what he did and helped you get some of your articles published. A big ball of energy as usual.

Well there's a pro wrestling event going on tonight and I want you to cover it! Interview who you like but make sure you interview some of the top dogs as well, he said almost in a holler.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! , you said as you hung the phone up and headed home to get dressed for the event.

You put on your lucky blue converse high top sneakers with a pair of skinny jeans and tank top with a button down shirt. You didn't do much to your hair but you put on light makeup. After you got done, you headed out around 6:50 pm since you stayed right around the corner from event. You showed your I.D to get your back stage pass as you made your way through the crowd. You saw alot of different shirts in the crowd but there were two that stuck out to you but it was just a coincidence. As you sat through the show, you wrote down some of the fans reactions and asked them questions as the Main Event got underway.