Apollo Crews

You were just sitting in the gym when this guy walked up and started talking to you.

Um hey there.. My name's Apollo and I was wondering if you would like to workout with me tonight?.... That's if you'd like to, this buff yet shy guy said as he looked you in the eyes with a big smile.

Oh that's not a problem... Just don't hurt me though, you said trying to make him laugh.

He gave a big sigh in relief with a smile and motioned you over to his little workout area. You two assisted each other with the weights and sit ups but you knew it was all a plan. I mean look at him!... His body oozed ease and strength but he played weak some just to be around you. So you thought to break the silence a bit.

So Mr. Apollow.... Egyptian Sun God... Why me?, you asked making him smile at what you said.

First off... I like how you just  pointing that out and second... I've seen you in here alot and your transformation is amazing too so I wanted to see if I could push you even more, he said look you in the eyes with a big smile.

Well thank you for noticing. I'm just trying feel good about myself, you said with a half smile.

Well there's nothing wrong with that... How's bout we kick it up a notch?... You ever flipped tires before?, he asked

No.... But I would actually like to, you replied making him laugh a bit and he told you to follow him.

You two walked to the back of the gym where a blonde haired guy was standing.

Sup Pollo!?, the guy said.

Sup Dolph... Got a newbie here, he said pointing to you.

And your name is pretty lady?, Dolph asked trying to put on his charm.

I'm Claire... Nice to meet you, you said shaking his hand.

Well Miss Claire this is where of some of the top athletes come and train so today you get a free pass... On me ofcourse!, he said making Apollo get a bit defensive.

Woooha there D... She's my guest so... No man, he said.

You two walked off and got some light training underway. You spent 3 hours at the gym and lost track of time of meeting up with your boyfriend for the day.

Oh crap.. I'm late!, you yelled.

Calm down... Late for what sweetheart?, he asked very concerned.

I was supposed to meet up with my boyfriend for today but now I know it's going to be an argument, you explained as he dropped his head.

I kinda figured a pretty woman like you would be taken, he confessed. But I really did want to kiss you when this was all done, admitted.

Oh wow... I don't think I could've let that happen... I'm one of the good girls, you said but his eyes said differently.

Well I'm one of the bad boys and I can bring you to the bad side... If you let me, he stood there bitting his bottom lip waiting for your reply but your protest went unheard.

No no no... There will be none of that... You're attractive and all but I can't cheat, you said looking at your hands but he grabbed you close to him.

I'm going to teach you then Claire, his lips hungrily sucked at yours as he pushed you into the men's locker room.

He pulled you to the showers and turned it on. He took soap and rubbed it all over you as you did the same. Once you two had rinsed off , you stepped out to be pulled back in.

Where you going cutie?, he asked as he pressed against you.

He picked you and posted you against the wall. You watched water fall all over him as he licked what little water that was left off of you. He made his way down between your legs and latched onto your clit. You held on to his head as he effortlessly lifted you up as he ate you out. His nails were rooted in your thighs as he made you rock into him. No one has never made you moan the way Apollo did just then and it amazed you.... Not even your boyfriend.

Fuuuck! No more pl-p- fuck!, was all you could get out but he didn't stop.

It took him 5 minutes later to pull away so that you wouldn't cum so quickly.

Ass up Claire, he instructed you.

Once you did as told, you felt his member enter you fully hard as it made you wet at it's presence. He fucked you roughly as your moans could be heard clearly but you didn't care.

Now.. lift your left leg for me... mmm, he said as you did so. Just like that sweetheart, he encouraged you. Ok now let's do the same with your right, he instructed between thrusts.

Each stroke felt stronger than the last and him "coaching" you through it was very different.

Hold it right there baby, he said kissing on you as he held on.

I-i caaan't, you managed to moan out.

He ignored you and continued to teach you his workout regiment. A few minutes later, he sat down and made you ride him.

Ok sweetie... squats, he said as he guided you backwards to sit.

Fuuuucccckk!, you moaned as you felt him re-enter you.

You collected yourself and did sqauts as he counted.

1... mmm.. 2... 3... 4.... come on sweetheart keep going or we'll start all over, he said but you protested.

Nooo... no.. ok, you moaned almost in tears from the pleasure.

Well that ass down then, he instructed cockily.

It didn't take long for you to have an orgasm that took all your energy away. He made you ride him until you were drenched in sweat. You blackout for what seemed like a simple blink but when you came to... You were home. You didn't know how so you got up slowly and walked out your room to find the guy from the gym sitting on your couch.... with no clothes on.

Heeeyy you!?, you said in an awkward high voice.

Good afternoon love, he said with a big smile.

How'd you.... how'd I?, you tried asking but he just smiled as he walked over to you.

I have some good news and possibly more good news depending on how you take the first set of news, he said kind of skeptical.

What is it?, you asked slowly walking towards him.

Well... umm... When I helped you home last night... I -you cut him off.

Let me guess... He thought I cheated on him.... Once again?, you said.

No.... He... well I caught him in the act of doing the cheating and... I made him feel bad about it... and now he's gone, he confessed.

You just looked and threw a glass vase that he bought you and just laughed while tears fell. So what could possibly be even better than that?, you asked.

Apollo walked over and rubbed your arm and looked at you so warmly.

The other good news is that I would love to be around to workout this sad heart of yours until your strong enough to love again, he said in all honesty but you laughed.

That was very corny... but I wouldn't mind it, you said as he laughed and held you.