Dean

To: Kendall

From: Dean

On this day I give myself to you.... And aaaallllll this lovin (winkie face). You asked me to write something from the heart sooooo here it goes....

You're just a small town girl, living in a looonnlleeyy wooorrrllldd... Ok sorry but I made you smile... (⌒▽⌒)... But honestly I love you more than everything I have to my name but you make me wish you were the only thing I had to my name everytime I see you smile or hear that goofy laugh. No, it won't be easy but I promise to kiss away all your fears before bed and sing weird notes just to see you happy. My leather jacket will always be yours as long as your heart will forever be mines...deal?... Well today we start forever with each other so let's get this over with so we can have some fun (winkie face) -xoxo Deano

You closed the note and put the finishing touches to your dress for today was your wedding day. Dean and you have been together for 4 years and today was your big day.

Once the wedding ceremony was over you two headed to the reception.

As the best man I'd like to say a few words, his best friend Roman got up to say.

Don't embarras me dude, Dean said.

Well I've known Dean for roughly 13 years and I've never been more proud of someone he's dated than Kendall.. She's like a little sister to me and I love her like one... You two are the epidimy of word goof ball (crowd laughs a bit) and I tell you guys that every time but Kendall you make him better.... You've given him something to live for or more so someone. I hope you two wake up every morning reliving the moment you first fell in love, he said bringing a tear to your eye.

We love you too Ro, you said hugging him.

More people got up to speak but right after it was the first dance for you and Dean.

You ready bunny?, he said holding his hand out.

Yes I am, you said as you held on to his ring finger.

As you two danced, he held you close to him... You could feel his heart beating as you two swayed to the music. Once the song was over, you mingled with the guests but Dean had other plans.

Bunny baby?, he whispered to you.

Yes baby, you said.

I'm ready for my surprise, he said as he grabbed your ass.

Ok baby you just have to wait a bit more, you said in a kiss.

You guys danced some more when it was time to go. Once back at your home, you two showered... And booooy did you get clean.

Baaaabe come on in!, he yelled to you.

So you walked in and stepped in the shower. Dean wasted no time with kissing you from head to toe. His hand rested on your ass as he kissed you against the wall.