Cass

It was a friday night and you had just got off work to walk in on, your now ex boyfriend, having sex with some other woman.

Wow Apollo... Have a nice life dude!, you said walking out leaving him speechless and her shamed.

Tatiana come back!, he yelled but you decided to lay a little reality down for him.

No Apollo! Shit! I've worked too hard to keep going through this in every relationship... Fuck you and her! I'm going to my home that I was about to give up for you but that's fucking done... Oh yeah I was also getting things ready for your bday... That's fucking done..., you yelled at him and walked to the girl who was shaking as is. He's a shell of a man to be with one and lay with another... He's your problem now sweetcheeks, you said nudging her with your elbow and walked out.

You drove home and sat in your driveway. Out of nowhere a string of rage came over you and all you could do was hit and kick at your steeringwheel for about 20 minutes. You decided to go out and get a drink before you decided to tell your bestfriend Sasha but you needed this time to yourself.  Around 10:30 pm you pulled up to a bar called 619 and went inside to see it was crawling with new faces.

Tati what's up mama?, you heard the bartender Joshua say with a smile.

Hey there! Well today wasn't my day so I came to drown my sorrows for once, you said causing his eyebrow to arch. Got cheated on tonight... Walked in on it... Now here I am, you explained and his facial expressions relaxed as he handed you a shot of Vodka.

This one is on me Tati.. Ok?, he said giving you a wink.

Thanks Josh, you said downing the shot.

You stood at the bar thinking about everything that you saw when you heard a jersey accent next to you order a Long Island Ice Tea.

Ha! That's very ironic, you said over your shoulder.

And how is that sweetheart?, you heard the accent say. As you turned around to speak, you were taken back a bit due to his height.

Well your accent and that drink... Damn you're tall!, you said making him laugh. I'm sorry.. Wow!, you said laughing still a bit shocked.

Well thank you sweetheart I'll take that as a compliment, he said smiling. I'm Colin by the way, he said while holding his hand out.

Hi there I'm Tatiana... Big hands I see, you said making him blush a bit.

Yes big hands... Among other things, he said smirking.

Well Colin... I'm sure your girlfriend is a very tired woman, you said as you sipped some of your drink.

I wish but no I'm currently single... I have terrible luck when it comes to relationships, he confessed.

How terrible we talking here?... Bad sex terrible or being cheated on terrible?, you asked.

More of the cheating... Hell we'd barley have sex at times but it didn't bother me, he said as you looked him up and down.... He looked perfect to you.

Well cheating is the reason for my outing tonight... Walked in on my ex... So now here I am after working two doubles in 2 days with 4 hours of sleep to account for, you said making him put his drink down.

Damn sweetheart you sure you're ok?.... I can beat him up if you want me to, he said making you smile.

Yes... Well no but it'll take some time to be but thanks for the offer, you said.

You 2 talked to about 2 am until you had to leave. He seemed like a nice guy but damn was he tall. Everyday for the next month, you thought about him. You didn't understand why but he made talking to him that much easier. You asked your bestfriend Sasha to lunch one day to tell her what had been going on with you.