Jimmy & Jey

Everytime I come to this store I see the same 6 people.... I need a new scenery, you said to yourself.

You walked to the cereal aile to get something to snack on for later. You grabbed some Pops, Sugar Smacks, and Rice Crispy cereal when you felt another basket hit yours.

Damn Jey... Now you see why I don't let you drive, one guy said as the other one cursed him out.

You turned around to see these two long haired Samoans standing there. Their hands engulfing the handle on the basket with ease but you scaned their bodies like tracing a piece of stone.

I'm sorry Miss I didn't mean to bump you.... But I may be glad that I did, the one you presumed to be Jey said.

It's fine, you giggled.

I'm Jey on that note... Aaand he my brother Jimmy, Jey said sounding so childish but it was cute.

Hi I'm Kodie, nice to meet two new faces here finally, you said shaking their hands.

Shit we thought you were a new face
.. We are born and raised here in San Francisco sweetheart, Jimmy said.

Aw well guess I'm a new face then... Southern born and raised but I just moved here 5 years ago, you said with a smile.

Well now... Southern girl?... Can you cook as good as you look Miss. Kodie?, Jey asked but his brother nudged him for asking.

You picked up a magazine and showed them your picture in the 10 Most Under Rated Cooks In America article and you were at #1. Their eyes got big and you blushed a bit.

Well I'll be damned... Kodie Thomas... You one bad lady with a knife, Jimmy said checking you out.

Thank you, you said smiling.

I'd sure love to taste a dish of yours, Jey said with a smirk.

You just smiled a bit and pushed your basket on down the aisle. You passed them walking to the checkout side when you heard them talking on the next aisle.

She sexy dude!, you heard Jey say.

I know but she might not do that though, Jimmy said.

Won't know if we don't ask her.... I mean we both know she's very sexy and that name just sets it all off for her, Jey said almost yelling.

When you made it to the checkout, you felt a hand tap your shoulder and you turned to see those same twins standing there smiling.

Hey umm my brother and I wanted to know if you'd like to attend a party with us this weekend ?... That's if you're not busy, Jimmy asked as his brother blew a kiss at you.

Actually I do have a function to attend this weekend.... But maybe some other time, you said making them smile and frown at the same time.

Ok cool.. Is there a number that I can reach you at to set up something?, Jey asked as the cashier checked me out.

You grabbed his phone and put your number in. Once they had locked you in, they helped you with your groceries.... Classic! So you get in your car and make it home.

You hear you phone vibrate with 2 new messages from the 2 twins. You opened Jey's message and laughed. You knew then and there that he was the goofy one.

Hey giirrrl! This Jey from the store today 😂😂.. So save my number.. Oh yeah by having my number I send out Goodmorning/night  texts so don't be rude 🌾👀🌾