Jey

Baby.... Can we.. Ummm... Can we..- you got cut off by your husband as he stepped out the shower.

Come on bae spit it out... Unless you want me you help you out with it, he said as he dryed his hair.

You looked at his body and instantly got turned on. He made his way over and looked at you knowing you were turned on.

What is Denise baby?.... Talk to me, he said in a husky tone. You tried to get the question out but you ended up laughing.

We've been married for 4 years and I still can't talk around you, you said flustered.

Yes I know but why? I mean I know I'm sexy and all, he said rubbing his body but you just blushed laughing at him.

I don't know... I guess it's the things you do to me, you hinted but it flew right by him.

You mean what I do for you.. Right?, he asked.

No baby...... To me, you said shyly as you felt your body melt under his gaze.

He walked closer to you and pulled at your rob which showed he caught the hint and started kissing you softly. Your hands found their way to his back as his hands gripped your thighs on up to your ass. He deepened the kiss when you felt his towel drop and you felt his dick poke you between your thighs.

Take this off baby, Jey said in a soft tone.

You took it off and let it fall off your shoulders effortlessly. He looked at you in wonder and just kissed you roughly. It took you by surprise causing you to moan. You loved the feeling he gave you when he admired your raw beatuy and showed you how much he appreciates you. Suddenly, he breaks the kiss and pushes you onto the bed.

Now tell me..... What is it that you wanted to try tonight?, he asked slowly rubbing at your core.

Baaaee, you moaned out.

No baby..... Tell me Denise.... Or I'll take my time... And you don't last long when I do that so tell me, he demanded as he inserts a finger inside you slowly working at your G spot.

Fuuucckk!... I want you to take control tonight, you said as he pulled away.

You sure De?... We both know how I can get so no running... Ok?, he said crawling over you.

Ahh... Ok, you answered as he began kissing you all over.

You scooted up in the bed right when he was about to latch on to you and he gave you a dirty look. Jey pulled you back to him roughly and it turned you on. He took his time eating you out and you couldn't handle it one bit.

You taste.... Mmmm... Open up baby, he moaned sending chivers through your body.

No more bae I- I can't t-ta-take it!, you yelled as his speed picked up as he locked your hands under your back.

He ignored you and looked you in the eyes as he devoured you. Your moans filled the house as he gave you what you wanted. He sucked at your thighs leaving hickies.

You got to stop asking for this baby, he said opening your legs again. Don't make this hard baby, he said pulling you back towards him.

Jey crawled back on top of you and pushed inside making you gasp for air. He pinned your arms back down and fucked you his way.... The rough way. The more you moaned the steadier his pace was. You knew not to resist when he was on top or he'd turn into a completely different man.

Come on De show me you can take it, he growled at you.

Fuuuuccckkk! Jeey mmmmm, you yelled as he turned you over to your stomach.

Are you going to ask for this again baby?, he asked as he roughly pushed into you.

Yes!, you yelled as he sent waves of pleasure through your body.

Mmmm you like it don't you?..... Or does my baby love it when daddy fucks her to sleep?, he moaned in your ear as he pounded into you.

Fuck! I love it!!, was all you could say.

He pulled your arms behind your back and whispered sexual things that he knew would get you off. Soon his strokes got sloppy and you held on to his leg so he could keep the pace.

You ready baby? Hmm? Cum with me De, he moaned out as you two clinched each other moaning as loud as you don't know what.

Jey had a hold on you that you couldn't get free from so you had to wait until he feel asleep. Around 3 am, you woke up still in his arms, so you tried to moved but he pulled you back into him as he began kissing on your neck and rubbing on your ass.

Round 2 baby, he moaned against your neck while tugging at your undies.

You got work in a few hours baby, you said as he pulled them down.

So... What that got to do with me making love to my wife?, he asked.

Before you could say anything he kissed your neck making you moan his name. You knew he was going to get what he wanted so what was the point in stopping him. You two started making out when you felt him smirk against your lips and you couldn't help but laugh. 4 long years and he still made you feel satisfied as the first time you two had sex. You loved him and he loved you with everything he had... Love... It was Infectious..