Part XVI

You can feel the heat of the sun kissing your skin and the strong arms around you. Turning around to face the man beside you, you saw Tom's peaceful face. Your hand moves on their own caressing his face, there was something about the ray of Sun and him that felt so magical, mesmerizing.

Tom flattered his eyes open "Am I in heaven?" He asked kissing the palm of your hand that was caressing his cheek "You look beautiful."

"And I thought I'm more of a devil type." You chuckled.

"You can be mischievous but you are still an angel." Tom giggled.

"Let's say a perfect match for the God of Mischief?" You asked grinning at him.

"Not as mischievous as Loki but yes." He answered winking at you when you heard a stomach growling "That is so unladylike of you."

"What? Tom it was you." You said between laugh.

"Hey, you can't blame me. I didn't eat anything last night." Tom defending himself.

"I recall you ate something." You said arching a brow.

"Yeah, and you taste delicious," Tom said taking a peck of your lips.

"Come on, I will make you breakfast." You said standing up and put in the first shirt you found.

"That's mine," Tom said.

"Founders keeper." You respond before leaving him.

Tom followed you to your kitchen, and no, not topless. He took a clean shirt from his bag. You started to cook while Tom played with Bobby but he would find himself staring at you. This is not bad he thought as a smile grows on his face.

"What are you smiling at Hiddleston?" You asked placing a plate in front of him.

"Nothing, I am just happy to be with Bobby and you." He said.

"I saw videos of your interviews and pictures, you look like you had fun." You said purring tea in his cup.

"I did, you know I love meeting the fans." Tom answered, putting honey on his tea.

Both of you continued to talk about his trip while eating and you couldn't help but laugh your heart out when he told you that his fans now describe him as kiwi fruit.

"That is so sweet. Tom, you have to give it to them, you do look like a cute kiwi." You said taking a bite.

"They are still creative as before." Tom smile proudly and you smiled back then he paused a bit "[Y/N], can I say something?"

"Of course."

"Well, I know it was my idea for us not to stay till morning, that I or you can't stay for breakfast after... ahm."

"After we had sex?" You continued.

"Yes, after we have sex but I think we should think about it again." Tom already practiced this but now he was finding it hard to find his words.

"Tom, go straight to your point." You said.

"I know the point of us agreeing to it is to avoid intimate moments so we can avoid deeper feelings but I think we can do this," Tom said breathing out.

"Are you saying that we can stay till morning and have breakfast?" You asked you were not sure if you understand him.

"Yes, I mean look at us isn't this great." Tom said "[Y/N], I think we should..." his words were cut by the doorbell sound "[Y/N], I just need." But the doorbell continues.

"Tom, I'm sorry but I need to get that. Please, excuse me." You apologize.

"No, we can continue this," Tom assured you.

Getting to your door, Jude smiling face welcomed you "You crazy amazing beautiful woman." Jude pulled you into his arms "Why didn't you tell me?"

"What? Huh?" Confusion was drawn all over your face as he let you go.

"Oh come here you" Jude pulled you for another bear hug "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Jude, what are you talking about?" You asked.

"I got the part! A got the lead." He said making you excited too.

"Oh my gosh!! Yes, you do!  Congratulations." You said and this time you were the one who gave him a hug.

"Thank you." He said putting his arms around you "Thank yo... hey, [Y/N], you didn't tell me you have a visitor." Jude let you go.

"Oh, ahm, yes, I do." You said and saw Tom on the kitchen door standing "Jude you've met Tom before right? Tom meet Jude, Jude meet Tom."

"Nice seeing you, Jude." Tom extended his hand.

"Nice to see you too, its been a while." Jude shook Tom's hand "I'm sorry but I didn't disturb you two?" Jude asked politely and you can sense that he is up to something.

"No, actually we are just catching up," Tom answered which you kinda expect,  know him being polite and all.

"Great, because I want to take this lady out to celebrate," Jude said with a wide smile on his face.

"Why would you want to do that?" Tom asked which surprised you making you looked at him.

"I got the lead rule for her movie and I am just grateful," Jude answered putting an arm on your shoulder "I just want to thank her."

"Congratulation." Tom shook his hand again "I should leave you two. [Y/N], thank you for taking care of Bobby and for breakfast." He kissed you on the cheek, called Bobby and left.

You weren't able to say a word, things happened so fast and next thing you know Tom and Bobby left leaving you and Jude on your living room.

"He seems friendly," Jude commented with the wide smile still plastered on his face.

"How did you?" You dumbfound said, still couldn't grasp on what just happened.

"Well, I got the part, why didn't you tell me?" Jude asked.

"I'm planning to tell you."

"Then what happened?" he asked watching you closely.

"Well last night Tom. Ahm. Tom arrived and..." you can feel your cheek heating up.

"You two had sex." Jude continued "I can tell, you are wearing his shirt."

"I do not" you tried to lie but failed "fine, I'm wearing his shirt."

"I can't believe it, my timing is so great." Jude proudly said.

"What is so great about it? We were having a great breakfast when you ruined it by abusing my doorbell. If it stops work you will replace it." you said glaring at him.

"Look, this can be part of our plan. Tom will now start thinking that something might be going on between us." Jude pointed out.

"By ruining our breakfast," you said.

"It is just a coincidence if you didn't forget to tell me last night before you and Tom had sex this could not have happened." Jude reasoned out.

"You know what! I will stop here, I'm going to take a quick bath and you will wait here, there are foods in the kitchen since we weren't able to finish it because you disturbed us!"

"Fine." Jude simply answered making his way to the kitchen while you massage your temples.

|End of Part XVI|