Part II

You received a call from your best friend, Devon. She was crying on the phone saying that her career has come to its end. Devon is a designer and she is good with her field. You, on the other hand, pursue your dreams of being a writer and you have most of your work published.

"Devon? Devon, where are you?" You said arriving at her studio.

"[Y/N], darling is that you?" She asked and the moment she saw you, she started to whimper.

"Oh, Devon I'm here." You said pulling her into your arms "What happened?"

"I'm ruined!" Devon respond.

"I can't think of a new design and I need to finish at least 12 designs."

"So this is just one of your breakdowns." You said chuckling "I know what to do. We just need you to breathe and relax. Come on let's get you something to eat."

You two went to her kitchen and knowing the place you started to grab the ingredients you need, you made pancakes and omelet and bacon.

"[Y/N], I swear if you are a guy I'm already in love with you," Devon said with a mouthful of food.

"I'll take that as a compliment." You laughed.

"Your cooking is the best. You are ready to have a husband." She added.

"Can I get a boyfriend first before husband." You respond taking a bite.

"How about that guy you are sleeping with." She said making you choked up.

"Devon!" You said drinking a whole glass of water "No! He is just a friend."

"Who happens to be the guy you are sleeping with." She added, "Come on  if you can be compatible in bed why not in love."

"No. No. No. No, he is good in bed but I don't think he is the type of guy I'll end up with." You said.

"I need to meet this guy." She said.

Yes, you didn't tell her that you were sleeping with Tom Hiddleston because she will freak out. She only knows that you are a close friend of Tom.

"You don't need to meet him and we are not going to have this talk again. You know how I need a guy who'll give time to me and he is always on the go so! He is not the guy for me and I don't really see him more than that."
Which is true ever since you've met Tom, you only sees him as a friend and since you two started to have a sexual relationship and had that deal, being romantically involved with him is a big NO. Tom even went into a relationship and you didn't feel a thing or you did but decided to ignore it.

"How about Tom Hiddleston?" She asked grinning at you.

"If only you knew that we are talking about the same person." You said under your breath.

"What?" Devon asked not hearing you clearly.

"I said Tom is a good friend of mine and that's it." You said.

"But you two seems pretty close and the chemistry between you two is undeniable." She commented.

"Of course we are close. He is my friend." You said emphasizing the last word.

"I need his opinion on this," Devon stated making you rolled your eyes. "Maybe I can tell him about the mystery guy you are sleeping with."

"He will just laugh at you." You said, "Now, you seem back to your old self."

"I just need to see my best friend." She said smiling at you.

"Or you just need to interrogate me about my love life. Since it is your favorite topic." You added.

"Well, I have this feeling that Tom is really the guy for you."

A little back story, when you met Devon you immediately became close even you didn't have a good start because she thought you were a snob but after talking to you, the rest is history. Then you decided to introduce her to your other friends who include none other than Tom Hiddleston and from that day she always pushes you two. Saying that you and Tom are compatible and deserves each other. So not telling her that you were actually sleeping with the guy she wants for you kinda kills you but you can't tell her yet. You've tried to tell her but you chickened out.

"You know, I received an email from Devon today," Tom said.

"What did she said?" You asked without looking at him. You were on your desk working on a script for a play.

"That you made a great breakfast and I should marry you," Tom said chuckling.

"She never gives up." You sighed.

"I bet she'll go nuts if she founds out about our night escapades," Tom said massaging your shoulder.

"Gosh, that's good." You moaned "That's why I never told her that it is you."

"I understand but I think it is time that you give me your attention." He said whispering into your ears before sucking the skin in your neck.

"Tom, I need to finish this. Sophie will kill me." You said but Tom removed your glasses and pressed his lips against yours, stopping you from talking.

"Well that can wait, my hard-on can't wait." He said nibbling your lower lips "let me lessen your stress." Tom added pulling you into the bed and onto his lap.

"You are disturbing my work so you better pleased the shit out of me." You said pushing him down.

"Easy." Tom move swiftly making you under him "shall we start?" He asked rubbing his hard stuff between your legs.

"Less talk, more action." You said unbuckling his belt.

"Impatient aren't you."

Tom helped you remove his pants and he slides his private into you. Your back arched as he penetrated you. He was big and he was moving slow, teasing you. Tom was hitting the right spot and his slow phase was making you crazy.

"That's it, I'm taking over."

You pushed him on the bed and placed your self on top of him and move on your own pace.

|End of Part II|