Part XII

Staring at each other, you can no longer contain it and both of you burst out laughing.

"No, I can't take it anymore. Come here and give me some love." Jude pulled you into a tight hug "How are you?"

"I'm good," you said embracing him back.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Working, and speaking of I need to go." you kissed him on the cheek and quickly run off "Break a leg!"

You run off and went back to the audition room. It was nice seeing old faces, you've met Jude before and became a good friend but not as close as Tom. Jude's turn came and you watched him walked in the room. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, you were on the panel and mischievously smiling at him. They started to instruct Jude on what he should do and when he was asked to read some part.

"[Y/N] would you like to read with Jude?" Alex the producer asked.

"Sure." you smiled getting script "Are you ready Mr. Law?"

"Yes," he answered with a smile, Jude had a feeling that you'll make fun of him after this.
"Each moment, I can feel a force pulling me. Dragging me to unknown but all I know I'm where I should be. I see danger yet I'm willing to dive in. Ignoring every warning, I'll be dancing with death." you read with emotion which makes everyone off gourd.

"Dancing with death, huh?" Jude read on how he thinks the character would say it, with curiosity and sadness.

"Is it bad?" you read.

"No, I like that part. That's kinda dark." Jude's voice softened.

"Well, maybe I don't actually have good experience with love that's why. I don't really have luck with love." You response reading the script.

"Ironic." Jude mumble and he looked at the camera as if he was looking at the woman he loves "Let's see if that already change."

His performance blown you away and somehow you imagined him as the leading man. Jude left the room with him being the top choice of the team. Later that day after talking who will get the lead role you were walking to your car when your phone rang.

"Hello" you answered.

"Why didn't you tell me that you wrote it?" It was Jude.

"I want you to figure it out." You chortled.

"Funny, don't you know how surprised I was when I saw you on the panel? I almost shit my pants." Jude said making you laughed "Go on, laugh all you want." He sarcastically said.

"We actually caught it on camera, your reaction was priceless!" You said between your laugh.

"Let's meet up for dinner and let's see if you can still laugh on my face? Maybe we can invite your boyfriend, Tom Hiddleston." Jude cocky respond.

"Tom is not my boyfriend." You immediate respond.

"Then can you tell me why you are..."

"Finish your sentence and I find you and cut your throat." you threaten but the latter laughed.

"You are such a lady. Look, I'll pick you up later. Bye"

Looking at your phone, you couldn't help but roll your eyes. You get into your car and remember that Jude knows your night escapade with Tom. It was an accident, you don't intend to tell him, Jude actually figured it out. You two met at an event back when he made the first Sherlock Holmes movie with RDJ, the event was for writers and having the famous novel turned into a movie he was asked to be the special guest then you two became good friends after having a good conversation that day.

Being lost in your thoughts, you didn't realize that you were home. You had already received a text message from Jude and he will pick you up in a few hours. Your phone rang again.

"Jude, just call me if you're on my doorsteps," you said answering your phone.

"Who is Jude?" it was Tom, you suddenly feel adrenalin rushed through your body "I'm on my way to your house but it seems like you are expecting someone."

"Tom, it is not what you think it is. He is..."

"It's fine, I will just drop by some other time." Tom cut you off, he doesn't want to know this Jude guy is to you.

"Jude is..."

"[Y/N] it is fine. Don't worry, let's catch up some other day besides we already saw each other earlier. Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

You sadly respond, he didn't let you explain at all. You hate it that he sounds fine if you are going to meet with another guy. Will he react the way you did when he dates before? Will he get himself drunk? Does it affect him? Those were some of the questions you were asking yourself when you heard the doorbell. You hurried downstairs and opened the door.

"Tom," you said with a smile but it wasn't him.

"You looks disappointed seeing me." Jude said with a chuckle "Are you expecting Tom?"

"Shut up, I'll just get my jacket and we can go." you lazily drugged your feet and took your jacket "Come on."

"I'll take that as a yes." Jude said opening the car door for you. Getting into his car, you watched Jude go to the driver's seat "Look if you and Tom have plans, we can cancel this." he said.

"No need, he already canceled even before he told me." you said with a heavy heart.

"We can talk this over a mug or beer later." Jude gave you a genuine smile.

|End of Part XII|