Part III

The smirk on Devon's face won't fade. You asked her to dress you for an event and being her favorite human doll, Devon can't wait to dress you up.

"I think this is showings to much skin." You commented looking at your reflection in the mirror.

"You are right. Maybe..." Devon went through her dresses looking for another dress "how about this? It is simple, a bit conservative and not showing to much skin. The color and cut even complements your curves."

"This is tiring."

You took the dress and upon putting it on you actually look good on it and it is hugging your body like a glove. Walking out of the fitting room, Devon's eyes widen.

"I think we found your dress. You look beautiful." She said giving you a hug "I have the perfect heels for that dress."

You put on the shoes and looking at yourself in the mirror, it's perfect. Feeling proud of her work, Devon started to dance to the music. Havana by Camila Cabello was playing and you couldn't help but celebrate with Devon. You two started to sing and dance along with the song. Getting into the mood, you didn't notice that Devon stopped dancing.

Tom arrived and saw you and Devon dancing. He never seen you dance like that. Seeing how your body moves and how the dress emphasizing your curves, Tom unconsciously lick his lips.

"Why you stopped?" You asked Devon noticing that she stopped and smiling like an idiot. She pointed at your back and turning around you saw Tom "What are you doing?"

"Come on, lets dance."

Tom pulled you into his arms and started to dance. He took your hand and held you close to him. The only thing that separates you is your clothes. You can feel the grip on your waist. Tom's eyes were on you, as your body sways in sync. You place your hands on his nape, running a hand through his hair. His hands run through your arm touching the expose skin. You can feel yourself turnings on but the music ended.

"I didn't know you can dance," Tom said.

"Because you never saw me dance like this." You sighed smiling.

"Yeah, not until now." He chuckled.

"And maybe you can let me go?" Patting him on the cheek. With that said he let you go and Devon's squeal echoed "I think my eardrums is damage."

"Can you two please just get married." Devon was giggling nonstop.

"No, I don't think so." You respond removing your heels.

"Unfortunately, I asked her but she keeps rejecting me." Tom pretended to be hurt.

"Poor you." Devon empathizes.

"I know but I will never give up." Tom continues.

"Hiddleston, don't give her false hope." You warned him but he just laughed "By the way what are you doing here?"

"I need a suit."

"Oh my gosh! [Y/N], are you bringing him as your date?" Devon exclaimed happily.

"It's for Early Man premiere," Tom answered.

"So you two are going to a different event? That's a bummer." She sighed.

"Devon, this is your chance. If you dressed Tom for his premiere I'm sure people will talk about it." You said.

"You are right and I think I have the perfect suit for him."

"Especially that he is making sure to keep his reputation as the best stylist man." You said grinning.

"Please, enough with that. I just want to look presentable." Tom stand beside you.

"Yeah right." Rolling your eyes.

"Excuse me lovebirds, I'll just go get the suit." Devon left and the moment she's gone Tom pushed you against the wall.

"What the hell!" You hissed.

"You need to give me a lap dance the next time I come over." He said giving you a bit squeeze on the waist.

"I'll think about it." You teased, seeing the lust in his eyes.

"[Y/N], you know I can play this teasing game until you give in." It was Tom's turn to smirk.

"Not if you give in first." You respond touching his bearded face.

Devon came back and you two separates immediately. It seems like she didn't notice it. She gave Tom a violet suit which he tried, you on the other hand change to your normal clothes. Coming out from the fitting room, Tom looks beautiful in his suit.

"Ladies, what do you think?" He asked.

"You look good." You were speechless.

"You need a tie." Devon stood up and looked for a tie. "Here, it is a perfect contrast to the color. What do you think [Y/N]?"

"You are the fashion expert here." You answered.

"Tom, aren't you bringing [Y/N] as your date in the premier?" Devon asked putting both hands on her waist.

"[Y/N] is not a big fan of premieres," Tom answered tying his tie.

"And the event I'm attending is the same day of his premiere." You added.

"Too bad." Devon sighed. Tom took the suit and said goodbye to you and Devon. "You two really looks good together."

"You need to stop this." You laughed.

"I'm not giving up." Devon is determined.

The premiere night and the even you are going to come. Devon changed the dress and gave you a much beautiful dress. But the more you look at the dress it looks like a perfect partner for Tom's suit.

|End of Part III|