Part XI

You couldn't believe that it will be hard, the actors who auditioned were great but you just couldn't see anyone who fits for the lead man.

"How about we take a break." You heard.

"I couldn't agree more," you said taking a deep breath.

"I'm sure it is hard for you. Besides, in this room, you are the one who can picture the lead man." said one of the stuff giving you a friendly tap on the shoulder.

Looking at the papers on your hand, somehow you wish you saw Tom's name on it. Going out for a coffee, you saw a familiar face in the corridor.

"Luke?" you whispered and getting a bit closer, you called him "Luke!"

"[Y/N]?" Luke said looking at you and when he saw it was really you a smile appeared on his face "Hey, darling."

"Hey." you greeted giving him a tight hug "How are you?"

"I'm fine, and you?" he asked as you parted.

"I'm great, I'm currently on break. What are you doing here?" You getting a bit suspicious.
"Tom won't stop bugging me. He said that he needs to..." then Luke stopped as he realized something, laughing with what he just found out "Of course, he insists."

"You lost me there." you said making a face.

"Today is the day you are running an audition for your movie." Luke stated and you nodded in agreement making him sighed "I knew it."

"Luke, come on! Don't just..." you heard a familiar voice but it fainted.

"Tom." you greeted smiling at him.

"[Y/N]." Tom stutter saying your name, he was planning to surprise you.

"What are you doing here?" you said grinning at him.

"I..." Tom looked at Luke who has the same grin as you do and he knew that there was nothing he can do so he just sighed and smiled "Surprised."

"Come here." you said pulling him into your arms "So you are going to audition after all."

"I tried but..." Tom smile faded.

"He can't do a movie because he is going to start filming for Night Manager." Luke continues "Tom here been asking me to make some arrangement that's why we are here."

"But you two are not successful." you finished. There was silence, you actually feel disappointed and looking both of them you can see that they felt the same way "Hey, my break isn't over, join me for coffee."

"Why not, since we don't have something to do and this man here owes me lunch." Luke patted Tom and the shoulder with a force which Tom trying to endure.

"You can just say it, no need to be touchy." Tom said flexing his abused shoulder.

This scene made you smile. You love seeing these two, if you look them from afar you thought that they were two men who were talking about business but no, it was the complete opposite. Holding your tummy, you were trying to catch your breath. You've been laughing the entire time you were with them but that came to an end when your phone started to ring. Excusing yourself, you answered your phone. It was one of the stuff and they were looking for you.

"I'm terribly sorry, guys but I have to go." You told them.

"What? You are not even done with your food." Tom held your hand.

"They need me back at the studio." You said sipping the remaining of your drinks.

"That's unfortunate." Luke said eyeing Tom.

"Yeah, maybe we can set something up but for now." Giving each man a kiss on the cheeks "Yours truly needs to go. Bye, gentlemen."

"So, that's the reason why your so persistence." Luke said to Tom once you were gone.

"Not a word." Tom said taking a bite of his food making Luke laughed.

Walking as fast as you can, you stumble on your feet and you were waiting for your fall when a strong arm held you.

"Are you alright?" Asked the guy who saved you.

"Yes, thank you." You said looking at your.

"Here, I believe that this is yours." He said picking up the script and handed it to you.

"Oh my gosh, yes it is thank you so much." you said holding the script close to you.

"You're welcome." He said while trying to read the paper on your hand "Are you here for the audition?"

"You can say that," you said not wanting to give any more information.

"Me too" he said feeling a bit excited "I'm sorry I have not introduced my self, I'm Jude Law"

"Nice to meet you, I'm [Y/N L/N]." You respond "So what made you decide to audition?"

"My manager told me about the plot and it kinda intrigues me. The Death Of Me is well written and I'd love to be part of it. I think it will be an amazing movie." he answered with smile in his face "and I guess I need to do my best if you'll be there."

"Let's see." you said smiling back at him.

|End of Part XI|