Part I

It was one of the rules before the sun rises he has to leave. He can't stay for breakfast. He should not be the first person you see in the morning. You two can never have romantic feelings for each other. You can never have him after the sun rises. He can only have you at night. He is like a dream that you can only have during night and once the sun is up, he is gone.

"You know, sometimes I find these rules a hassle," Tom said removing his shoes.

"Well Mr. Hiddleston, we cannot take the risk of people finding out what we are doing." You said walking closer to him.

"I understand." He said standing close to you, brushing his hand on your shoulder to your arm.

"Besides, your army might hunt me down." You said as you slowly unbuttoning his polo. This statement made him chuckle "and do I have to remind you that you were the one who set these rules."

"You don't need to remind me." He said pulling you into his arms "I remember. Now, how about we take off your clothes and get to business." A playful smirk formed on his face.

"Someone is in a hurry." You responded with a grin.

"Darling, you don't know how long I've been waiting for this."

With that said, Tom leaned in for a kiss. The longer the kiss the deeper and rougher he gets. Yes, you and Tom were good friends but you two were having a sexual affair, nothing more and nothing less - Friends with benefits.

Falling in love is not an option. It is against the rules. If one breaks the rule, you two have to end it. But if the other started to see someone, as a respect for the other party you will stop it and continue with being friends.

Is it really possible, not to fall in love with someone you are having a sexual interaction? Just plain pleasure and business, maybe.

"Come on, Hiddleston you need to move your delicious ass." You said pushing him off the bed, giggling.

"Few more minutes." He said letting out a laugh but it stopped when he fell off the bed.

"Oh my gosh! Tom are you okay?" You said looking at where he fell.

"Well, I think my delicious ass is fine." He said before winking at you "it is quite comfy down here." He added, then next thing you know he pulled you and both of you were on the ground laughing.

"You are such an idiot, Tom." You said between the laugh.

"Yeah and pretty good in bed." He said making your eyes roll.

"You are so full of yourself."

"Really? Because earlier you were moaning my name." He said in an as a matter of fact then hovered over you.

"I'm not going to argue with you about that but you really need to go so I can sleep." You said caressing his cheek.

His eyes look so clear and that cheeky smile that sometimes you just want to erase.

"Yeah, you are right. But you need to let me get dress first before you kick me out."

This made you laugh "Tom, that would be a great idea. I'm sure people would love a naked Tom Hiddleston on the front page."

"No, no it is not." He chuckled.

"As if the world has not seen you naked." You said rolling your eyes.

"The world only has seen my ass, not my dick."

"That is so not a gentleman like. You just said the D-word." You said pretending to be surprised.

"Yeah, and I know you love it." He said before crushing his lips against yours "Now, I'm going."

"Finally!"

And you watched him dress, It was always like this. After you do it, he has to leave but this kind of moment you always look after for; that simple conversation and laughed you had with him but that's it.

"Well, I'll go ahead," Tom said holding his jacket on hand. Giving you a kiss on the cheek "I'll see you around, [Y/N]"

"See you around, Tom." You whispered before he walked out of your door.

|End of Part I|