Fall

??? POV

"Jax I have a gift for you." I said, "Hm, ok?" Jax said, "I got you new armor as a advanced payment of sorts." I said as I tossed him an access code. "What the hell is this?" He asked, "Its the access code for your armor. I suggest you go get it now before your next heist." I said as I walked away.

Jax POX

I went down to the armory and saw my new armor.

"Damn kids got taste." I said as I activated the armor.

(y/n) POV

"OH HELL NO!" I yelled, "(y/n) sweetheart calm down." Mom said, "NO, I'M HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS DON'T GET ME WRONG, BUT I REFUSE TO HAVE MY NAME BE (Y/N) FALL BELLADONNA! Not after what Chris did." I said, "What did he do?" Cinder asked, "He threatened a child at sword point with Lucinda. That alone would be horrible in it's self, but the child he threatened, her name is Melody Morningstar, she considers me to be her father." I said, "I can't believe it." Cinder said in shock, "If you don't believe me ask Eve she was there, or I can bring Melody here and have her tell you the entire story." I said, "(y/n) I would like you to bring Melody to me." Mom said, "Ok but I want something in return." I said, "What do you want?" Cinder asked, "I want to fight Chris." I said calmly, "Deal, but no killing." Mom said, I nodded and walked away.

I went to mama's house to pick up Melody. "Mama I'm back!" I said as I entered the house, "Oh hello kitten." Mama said, "Sweetie were you aware that Melody has a sword?" She asked, "Yeah, I gave it to her after what happened with Chris and Lucinda." I said, "I still can't believe they would try to hurt such a sweet little girl." She said, "Yeah, well I'm gonna go drop Mels off at mom's office and then go talk to Blake for a while." I said, "Sweetheart are you trying to ruin your sisters marriage?" She asked, "A little bit yeah." I said as Melody walked into the room with us, "Hi daddy." Melody said as she hugged me, "Hey Mels, feeling an better?" I asked, she shook her head, "That's ok you're mom and I are gonna try to get you back to normal." I said as I ruffled her hair. 

"Daddy can we get some lunch?" Melody asked as we walked to Beacon tower, "No sorry Mel not this time. You have to go talk to my mom." I said, "Daddy am I in trouble?" She asked, "No I don't think so, mom just wants to have a little talk with you." I said  softly.

"WOW, it's so big!" Melody said, "Yeah, and were going all the way up to the top floor." I said as we walked into the tower.

We got into the elevator and I held my scroll up to a panel and the elevator began to move. "Get comfortable Mels we've got a long way to go." I said as I leaned against a wall, she nodded and tried to get comfortable. After about ten minutes or so we finally reached the top. "Ok mom you seriously need to get a new office, preferably somewhere without a ten to twenty minute long elevator ride." I said as we entered mom's office, mom laughed a bit, "You have a point." Mom said as she tossed me a key, "This what I think it is?" I asked, "Yes it is, the custom arena made just for you and Chris is complete." She said, "I'm impressed you got it done in a few hours." I said, "Actually we've been building it for just over two years now." Cinder said, "I see, well no mater what I'm gonna put on a good show for everyone." I said, "Oh and Cinder, no mater the outcome of this fight I'm still going to change my name." I said, "So you've forgiven Chris then?!" She asked almost excitedly, "No, don't get me wrong I hate him for what he did and I intend on getting revenge for Mels, but I'm doing this for Eve nothing more nothing less." I said as I walked away. "Melody, you be a good girl now you hear." I said, "Ok I will daddy." She said, "Cinder you go with (y/n)." Mom said, Cinder nodded and followed me.