❥27

"Oh I've been dazed and confused,
from the day I met you"

Olivia
Sooo, how about we go hang out tonight?

Daniel
Sorry Liv, I kinda got plans already :(

Olivia
That's fine, what are ya up to?

Daniel
Hanging out with Bry, I'm gonna help her make some beats.

Olivia
Well that sounds nice, have fun tonight

Daniel
Thanks Gorgeous! Talk to you soon x

Olivia
Yeah, talk to you soon x

Olivia sighed while sending the text. It had
Been going like this for the past three weeks, Daniel was never able to hang out anymore, he always had plans. The girl didn't blame him for this, she wanted him to hang out with his friends and especially his family but she couldn't deny being slightly upset about never seeing him anymore. The girl would only be in LA for another month before moving back to the Netherlands, and she wanted to spent the little time she still had with him.
The ringing of Olivia's phone woke her from her thoughts, she quickly stood up and answered. "Hi?" "Oh hey! How are you girl?" "Yeah that sounds cool! Okay see you in ten!"
Olivia hung op on Gabbie, who just asked her to hang out. Olivia loved Gabbie and she could use the distraction so she obviously said yes. The girl quickly fixed her hair before grabbing the stuff she needed and leaving her appartment, she would wait for the curly headed girl outside.

"So, how are you and Daniboy?" Gabbie asked, the girls were sitting in the sand, watching the sun go down. "I mean, we talk alot, obviously. But we haven't seen eachother so much and I don't know.." Olivia stopt talking, doubting if she should spill her thoughts like this. "What? Come on, speak." Gabbie lightly smiled. "It makes me insecure you know, we already barely have a future and besides that we aren't even official. It scares me." Olivia spills, she needed to get this off her chest. "Because you care so much?" Gabbie asked, she knew Olivia quite well. "Yeah, what if he forgets about me the second I leave? I mean he is already hanging with this Bryana girl alot.." Olivia wasn't a jealous type, but her insecurities had been taking over her emotions. "I'm pretty sure that boy is never going to forget about you, he loves you." Gabbie tried to assure her friend. "I love him as well, but we're hopeless Gabs, you can't deny that. We should've never gotten so close in the first place."

@oliviasanders: Enjoying some LA sunsets while I still can :)

@Emmadaisyjones: Such a Babe!😍
@gabbieegonzales: no pic creds? Ok sure :(
@oliviafan1: WOW😍😍
@wdwfan123: you're so pretty!💓
@juliaax: enjoy your time babes❤️
@imzachherron: gotta hang out soon sis!
@oliviasanders: we do bub @imzachherron
@seaveydaniel: glad you're having fun❤️
@anna.seavey: you are gorgeous🤧
@oliviasanders: says you @anna.seavey🤧
@wdwdrama: she's hanging with gabbie awh!
@wdwbabes: Love you!!
@oliviasandersqueen: An angel❤️

THIS SUCKS SO BAD IM
SO SORRY :( 3 more chapters and then this story is ending, my inspiration is kinda gone so that's why this is so shitty urgh