❥24

-Anywhere with you is right,
Anywhere with you is like,
Paris in the rain-

Olivia walked towards the entrance of the hotel, where Daniel would be waiting for her. She could see the guy through the big window and slipped trough the hotels' doors. "Hey" she spoke, making Daniel turn around. "Hey sunshine, you look beautiful." Daniel took the girl in a hug and pecked her cheek. "You don't look that bad yourself Seavey." She blushed in response to the boys' compliment. "So, where are we going?" Olivia asked, unable to hide her curiousity. "You'll see, gosh you do really suck with surprises huh!" Daniel laughed. Olivia punched his shoulder and rolled with her eyes. Suddenly the girl heard some familiar voices behind her. She turned around to see all of the other boys stand there. "Hey Olivia, you look pretty. Daniel, here is your delivery." Zach winked while handing Daniel a basket. Olivia looked at it wondering what could be in it. "Have fun you two, and use protection, you can never be too careful!" Corbyn spoke, making everyone but Daniel laugh, he looked at the blonde guy with an angry expression. "I think it's time for us to leave. Come on kids, follow me! You too Corbyn." "No zach we're not going to follow them, is that even a serious question?" The boys walked away arguing, making Olivia and Daniel laugh.

"We're here." Daniel said, he got out of the car and opened the door for Olivia. She got out slowly and waited for Daniel, who was paying the driver. "Follow me, my lady." Daniel laughed after the cap had left. Olivia nodded and took Daniels' hand, which he had been holding out for her to take. They walked for a few minutes before arriving at the eiffeltower. Olivia looked her eyes out, she had been in Paris a few times but the city never failed to amaze her. Daniel led the girl to a calm spot in the grassfield that was around the eiffeltower. The sun was slowly setting which caused the sky to color orange. "It's so beautiful, it amazes me everytime." Olivia sighed, she gave Daniel, who was putting down the basket, a smile. "It reallly is." He nodded. The two of them layed out a blanket together and took place on it. "I didn't know what food to get you, so I got the guys to get us Macdonalds." Daniel smiled, making Olivia laugh. "That sounds perfect." Olivia watched as Daniel took out the macdonalds bag from the basket and placed the food on the blanket. "This is weird don't you think?" She asked him. "What is weird?" Daniel asked confused. "Us being out together, on a date, in public." She explained herself, Daniel nodded; "It is, I like it though, I hope you do too?" The girl nodded heavily before grabbing two fries and putting them in her mouth. "I would love to live in Europe." Daniel sighed while staring at the eiffeltower in front of him. "That's funny don't you think, you would want to live here while I left this place cause I wanted to live in the USA." Daniel looked up at the girl and smiled at her; "I'm glad you came to LA." "You're being extra cheesy tonight Daniel." The girl blushed. "I know, but that doesn't mean that I don't mean the things I say, I àm really happy you came to LA." Olivia sighed, she wouldn't be in LA for that long anymore. "Me too, less happy about leaving again." She spoke with a small smile plastered across her face. "We never really talked about that." Daniel said, looking at the girl with a face full of sadness. "I don't want to,  not tonight, tonight is our night and it should be a happy one." The girl slowly leaned in to give Daniel a short kiss on his lips, making him blush a little. The two ate their macdonalds while talking about the most random things, they were just enjoying eachothers presence and enjoying the fact that they were able to hang out in public for once instead of in a hotelroom or on a tourbus.

"Okay but listen, what would you tell your fans if they would come up to us right now? I'm just curious about the lies you would come up with!" Olivia laughed while biting on a strawberry, which Daniel had bought them for dessert. "I suck at lying okay, so I would just say nothing." Daniel laughed, he shook his head while playing with one of his rings. "And what if they would ask questions?" Olivia asked. "I would tell them we are enjoying our free time, which we are, so I wouldn't have to lie." Daniel spoke, content with his own 'solution.' Olivia nodded; "I'm impressed, that would be a good answer!" Daniel looked down at the girl that was resting her head on his lap and played with her hair, this moment could last forever and it still wouldn't last long enough for him. "Olivia?" He asked, the girl looked up at him and went to sit up straight; "yeah?" "Thank you." Olivia looked at the boy with a confused expression. "For what?" She asked. "Making me happy." Daniel smiled before he leaned in to kiss the girl.

"Daniel, I've had an amazing night, thank you." Olivia said. The two were having a little walk along the seine before they would turn back to the hotel. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, you deserved a day off." Olivia simply nodded at Daniels' comment and continued to look around her, the sun had completely set but there were lights everywhere, making the city even more romantic. She held on to Daniels' hand tightly, it felt amazing to hold his hand in public and to be able to just go on a date, like a real couple. Suddenly Daniel stopped walking, pulling Olivia back a little. "What are you doing?" She chuckled. "Come here." Daniel pulled her closer and interwined their lips. "You're crazy seavey." The girl whispered between their kisses. "Crazy about you."

@Oliviasanders: Happy evenings in Paris☺️

@Seaveydaniel: Happy bean❤️
@wdwlove: you're unreal😻
@Corbynbesson: Very happy evening huh
@Gabbiegonzales: stop!🤤
@tatedoll: QUEEN OF SMILING
@Jonahmarais: Happy Ollie is best ollie❤️
@imzachherron: Sis🤩
@user1: very pretty as usual
@Emmadaisyjones: Hit me with a chair pls!
@Jackaverymusic: Croque monsieur
@Oliviasanders: Jack what- i'm- confused right now @jackaverymusic
@jackaverymusic: wanted to comment something french