❥9

-Never, ever underestimate the importance
of having fun-

Olivia is sitting in the back of the boys' tourbus, they had asked her to join them while driving to Chigago, an offer she couldn't say no to. The girl had grown very close to the boys in a matter of days. She's a 100 percent sure that's because they are all making sure she feels comfortable. The shows had been great so far, Olivia helped Teresita style the boys and Eben, obviously. She was enjoying it a lot, partly because Teresita ànd the boys are all very chill.

"We're gonna play fortnite in the front of the bus, do you want to join?" Zach, who is standing in the doorway, asks the girl. "No, I am fine, you guys know how bad I suck at fortnite." Olivia laughs while shaking her head. "You kinda do Liv, but I'll join you Zach." Corbyn rises from the couch and winks at Olivia, who looks at him 'angrily.' "Shut your mouth Corbyn." Olivia jokingly rolls her eyes at him. Corbyn laughs and leaves the back room, leaving Olivia alone with Daniel. "We could watch a movie on my laptop?" Daniel asks her. "You can also join the guys Dan, it's no problem." She assures him, she doesn't want to hold him up. "I don't feel like playing fortnite." He smiles. He stands up to grab his laptop, not even waiting for a response from the girl. "What do you want to watch?" She asks him while she grabs some pillows and blankets. The boy looks up from the couch, staring at her for a while before opening his mouth to speak; "You can chose, I don't care!" The girl sighs, she also doesn't care. "Not this again Daniel, please chose something before it's two in the morning and we're still not watching a movie." Daniel grins, knowing she's right. "Okay okay, lets see what's on netflix...how about the shallows?" Daniel suggests. The girl immediately shakes her head; "I hate sharks!" Daniel laughs while nodding. "How about divergent?" Olivia asks, pointing out the movie with her finger. "Sounds good!" Daniel clicks on the movie and puts the laptop on the table in front of them. "That was quick Seavey." Olivia says. Daniel laughs in response and grabs the blanket, putting it over Olivia and himself.

It is twelve at night and Olivia and Daniel just finished watching their movie, the rest of the guys already went to sleep. Olivia yawns, she stretches her arms and goes to sit up straight, realising she's still on the wrong bus. They were still driving so she couldn't just go back to the other bus, long story short, she's stuck on this bus. "You're stuck on here huh?" Daniel says, realising the same thing as Olivia. "I pretty much am" she laughs, she couldn't care a bit, she would just crash on the couch and go back to her own bus tomorrow. "Well then we might as well have a sleepover, I am going to grab my stuff." Daniel gets up and slowly walks towards the door, but Olivia stops him. "What do you mean, sleepover?" She asks confused. "I mean that I am going to grab some stuff and we're both going to crash in here." Daniel shrugs. "No Daniel, you can just go and sleep in your bunk! I'll be fine, really!" Olivia says while shaking her head, not wanting the boy to be uncomfortable tonight just because of her stupidity. "No I am going to sleep here, with you, it will be fun!" Daniel says, he doesn't wait for a response but instead leaves the room, closing the door behind him. Olivia sits down again, knowing she won't be able to change his mind.

"I got you some extra pillows and blankets too, oh and here's a hoodie you can change into if you want too." Daniel steps in the backroom and drops all of the stuff on the floor. "Yeah that hoodie would be nice actually, it's kinda cold in here." Olivia admits. Daniel hands her the black hoodie that has some roses on the sleeves. "I am going to put this on, I'll be right back."

Olivia walks back into the backroom of the bus, this time in her sweatpants and one of Daniel's hoodies. "That sweater looks good on you" Daniel says while looking at the girl. "It's very comfortable too, so I might keep this one." Olivia winks at the boy who in response lets out a laugh; "it's all yours." They both get on the couch trying to make themselves comfortable, soon realising the couch might be a bit too small for the both of them. "It looks bigger when you're just looking at it really" Daniel says sighing because he can't seem to find a comfortable position. "You think so Seavey?" Olivia laughs, she goes to sit up straight. "I think I'll just go lay on the ground." Olivia says, she gets her pillows and starts throwing them on the ground, but Daniel grabs her arm. "No, Come here." The boy opens his arms for her, meaning for her to come lay inbetween them. The girl starts blushing and gives the boy a questioning look. "Liv come on, I'm actually getting cold so I could use a hug!" The girl laughs at his comment and slowly walks up to him, she lays down on the couch with her head resting on his chest and her arms crossing his waist. Daniel puts his arms around her tightly and slightly adjusts his position. "I am actually really comfortable right now, and tired." The girl laughs, holding on to the boy a little tighter. "Me too, we should probably get some sleep." The boy whispers in her ear. "Yeah goodnight Dan." "Goodnight Liv."

"Well well well, doesn't this look cosy?" Jack and Corbyn are both standing in the doorway, they are looking at Daniel and Olivia who are still all cuddled up and also still very asleep. "Want to bet that these are going to end up together?" Corbyn asks the curly haired boy, who immediately shakes his head; "Why would I bet on something if I know I'm going to lose?"

THEY ARE GETTING CUTE! I love Daniel lol.
I want to write longer chapters but I also want to upload fast and a lot, so I guess I'm just going to keep it around 1000 words for every chapter. I don't really have anything else to say :) I would love it if you guys left comments &votes sooo i meann ;)) Well I'm gonna goo byee byee xx
Okay shit I forgot I kinda have a question, do you guys like it if I put some instagram posts in the story here and there? Because then i need someone to "play" Olivia soo let mee knowww x