❥5

-If it excites you and scares you at the same time, it probably means you should do it-

"Mom I get that this wasn't the plan okay? But just think about it, this is my chance! They are offering me this because they think I have talent!" Olivia brushes a hand through her hair while se walks from the left side of her livingroom to the right. "I get that honey! And I am proud of you. But should I just be okay with you going on tour with an entire team of people I don't know?" Olivia lets out a sigh of frustration thinking about what she is going to say. "You don't know any people here in LA either mom, it doesn't make difference" olivia could hear her mom taking a deep breath, which annoyed her even more. "You are eighteen Liv, you're an adult. I can tell you that I don't fully agree with it, however I can't forbid you to do it." Olivia is shocked by the words her mother just spoke, did this mean she could go? "I-I know that, mom. But I kind of want you to agree with it, so that I can actually feel good about going." Olivia drops  herself on the couch, waiting for a respond. "Well, if you meet that stylist tomorrow, you could give her my number, so that I can talk to her" her mom suggests. Olivia's face lights up, that idea wasn't even that bad. "That sounds like a good plan, I'll make sure she gets your number." "Thanks sweetheart" her mom responds again. "I'm going to go now mom, Emma will be here any minute." Olivia tells her mom. "That's okay, bye honey" "Bye mom."

As soon as Olivia puts down her phone she hears the bell, alarming her that someone's downstairs. Olivia pushes the button that opens the doors to the building and starts walking to her front door. "I am here!" Emma walks right past Olivia, straight into the appartment. "I can see that" Olivia smirks, following her best friend into the living room. Emma rolls with her eyes "smartass." Olivia doesn't respond knowing Emma hasn't finished talking. "I am sorry I didn't wait for you in the parking lot but that just lasted so long! Did you finish your internship while you were in there?" Emma continues while she drops herself on the couch. Olivia follows her and takes place beside her. "No, actually I did not" She rolls her eyes at Emma who had been looking at her with a face full of sass. "Then what made it take so long! Talk to me Liv, I am dying of curiousity!" Emma dramatically says. "I have been asked to join a stylist while she is on tour with a boyband." Olivia says, getting straight to the point. "Oh my, oh my! Darn!" Emma stands up from her seat looking at Olivia with big eyes. "I know, I thought the same" Olivia laughs. "Which boyband? For how long? I need answers missy!" Emma laughs. Olivia takes a deep breath preparing herself to speak again; "they're called why don't we, personally i've never heard of them before." Olivia shrugs. "Why don't we?! I've heard of them actually! They are getting really big! I think one of them is dating this youtuber, Christina." Emma talks really fast while she grabs her phone that is lying on the table in front of the couch. "Oh okay, are they cool?" Olivia asks. "I don't know them thàt well! I don't even know how they look." Emma responds, "But we are going to find out now!"

"Wow, they are hot" Emma says, staring at her phone screen. Olivia hangs over her friends' shoulder looking at the picture on her phone. "Yes, they are kinda cute." She nods. "Cute? Hello?! Come on Olivia they are deadly attractive!" Emma throws her arms in the air giving her friend a confused look. "Okay okay they are! But, I am there for an internship! Not to date all of them." Olivia giggles, slapping Emma on the arm. "Well, than at least fix me a date with the tall one!" Emma laughs in respond. "Yeah forget it, Em."

The next day Olivia gets to the starbucks where she is going to meet up with Teresita. She checks her phone and sees she is five minutes early, which she doesn't mind. She gets a table in a corner and waits for the stylist to arrive. Three minutes later the woman, which olivia had seen pictures of, appears in the small coffee place, a big smile on her face. Olivia waves at her slightly insecure, she is a little bit nervous, what if they don't get along? "Hey! You're Olivia right? It's so nice to meet you!" Olivia nods and shakes Teresita's hand. "Yes, that's me! It's nice to meet you too!" "I've checked your instagram, it looks amazing! And you have quite the amount of followers as well!" Teresita winks at Olivia while she takes a seat across from her. "Thanks I really appreciate that!" Olivia could feel herself relax a bit, this woman is really nice. "I really can't wait to have you on tour with me! We have an amazing team, but it are mostly men, or boys really..We could use some girls with us!"  Olivia laughs. "Trust me I'll make sure all these boys know that us girls are truly the bosses!" She winks at Teresita, who laughs at the girls comment. These two were going to get along, Olivia could feel it!

She met Teresita! I can't wait for them to have an amazing bond ;) Next chapter is going too bee funn! :)))) I really liked Emma in this chapter, hope you did too! Anyways I'm out!
Ps: the picture the girls were looking at is at the top of the chapter!