❥ 1

-Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made-

"Yes mom, ofcourse I will call you Often!" Olivia sighs while She rolls with her eyes. "Good, and you have to send me a text as soon as you get of that plane!" Her mom looks at her with a strict face while her mouth keeps saying things Olivia is not even listening to. She is trying to be stern but Olivia can see the tears welling up in her eyes, she is just worried and sad. Olivia jokingly rolls her eyes at her, again, and takes her in a hug, whispering in her ear that she will be just fine. "I know honey, but it's just such a big step! You moving all alone to such a big city." A small smile appears on Olivia's face, this is the excact reason why She has always admired her mom so much. She Worries alot, but only because she cares alot too. She cares so much for her that she is actually willing to let her move to a completely different continent, so that she can be happy.

Olivia lets go of her moms warm embrace and moves on to her dad, the one person that made her decide to do all of this. She still remembers the two of them sitting at the diningtable together for hours, trying to figure out what it really was she wanted to do. He is the one that came up with the styling course, he tought it would be perfect for her.

olivia kisses her dad on the cheek and gives him a warm smile "Thanks dad, you have no idea how thankful I am for all of this!" He slightly squeezes her shoulders before he lets go of her. "Just promise me your going to have a lot of fun" Olivia laughs and nods in respond before she grabs the handle of her suitcase. "I really have to get going now, I wouldn't want to miss my flight." Her parents nod and tell her that she indeed should get going, Olivia can see in their eyes that they are having double feelings about this, which she totally understands. It's not every day that you send your one and only daughter off to LA to go and live there for a year. But Besides sadness and worry she also spots a whole lot of joy, joy for the fact that their daughter finally found something she actually loved, nonetheless if it was something she would get a degree for, or something she would make a big career in, it made her happy, and it warmed her heart that that was the thing her parents cared for the most.

"Well, I am going to go then, I love you guys so much and I am going to miss you" Olivia smiles at the couple who went from holding their daughter to holding eachother. "We love you too! Be safe and have fun!" They both say smiling. Olivia turns on her heels and starts walking away, looking back one more time to see her mom wiping away some tears and hugging her dad for comfort. She smiles at the sight of it. Her parents have been together for a long time but their love for eachother didn't seem to have faded away a bit. They still loved one another as much as they did when they met, which was something Olivia had always considered as beatiful. She was hoping to one day find the same thing her parents had.

Once Olivia finally sat down in the plane she decides to take a picture for her instagram. Olivia loves social media, she finds it a great way to express herself. However, not going on social media wasn't a problem for her either, she could easily go without it for quite a while.
After a few tries Olivia made a picture she was content with, she throws a filter on it and posts it on her instagram, Where she had gained quite the amount of followers on over the past year and a half.

@Oliviasanders: So ready for this new adventure! Los Angeles here I come! ✈️

With a big smile on her face Olivia reads the comments that appear in her notifications quite shortly after she posted the picture. All these people wishing her the best of luck truly made this even more special. She responds to some of the sweet comments before shutting down her phone and opening her laptop to write for her blog.

Olivia her instagram and her blog are a big part of her being able to actually fly to LA and follow this one year long styling course. When she applied to the styling course, which is a very praised en high ranked styling course all over the world, she had to show that she was involved in fashion and beauty. It did not matter in which way though, as long as you were and you were able to proof it, everything was okay. Olivia had decided to link her instagram and blog along with the application form, because she posted alot about fashion on both of these platforms. The big bosses of the course had responded to the application saying they were really enthousiastic about her and couldn't wait to have her on this course so they could learn her even more about fashion and everything that comes with it. Their extremely positive respond had obviously left Olivia feeling very happy and proud for weeks.

After a while of writing for her blog Olivia decides to put her laptop away so she could try and get some sleep. Shortly after putting in her earphones and clicking on her favorite song at the moment; ocean eyes by Billie Eilish, she could already feel herself getting tired. Wondering about how her time in LA was going to be, she eventually fell asleep.

•Hey guys! So this is the first Why don't we fanfiction I am writing, and also the first english story I am writing since I am dutch :) So don't be to hard on me! I hope you enjoyed it•

I would love it for you guys to leave votes and comments on this story so we can laugh and talk together yeahh!!

Ps: ofcourse in real life Olivia would talk dutch with her parents and her thoughts would also be in dutch but you know it is an english story so that wouldn't make sense haha.