❥13

-For your eyes only, i show you my heart-

"So, Olivia is a really nice girl." Daniel sighed, he knew his mom was going to start about this after what happened an hour ago. "She really is." He answered forcing himself to sound natural. "You guys seem to get along very well." Keri continued determined to get something out of her son. She knew damn well there was something going on between those two. "Yes we just clicked at the very first moment, I guess." Daniel said. Keri became frustraded by the fact he still didn't open up. "Is there anything going on between you two?" Keri decided to ask. Daniel sighed, he knew this question was coming up. "Mom I met her like four weeks ago." Keri laughed, shaking her head; "Like that matters, I saw the way you looked at her Daniel! Admit it already, I am your mom!" "I don't know okay, I really like being around her but I don't know how I actually feel about her." Daniel sighed giving in to his moms' questions, she had her ways of making him open up. "You'll figure it out Dan, but just so you know, I really like her!" Keri winked before hopping of the stage, where they had been sitting on. Daniel still sat there, realising that was the first time he actually admitted how much he liked being around Olivia.

"Okay guys, you're all dressed up! Enjoy your show." Teresita spoke while checking the boys out. "I really like this shirt!" Jonah said playing with the collar of the black shirt he was wearing. "I choose it for you." Olivia blushed comforted by the fact he actually liked it. "It's great, good job Ollie." Jonah said taking the girl in a hug, which she gladly accepted. "Did you chose this too?" Daniel said, pointing to his trousers. "Yeah I did, I really liked it with the belt." Olivia admitted. "Honestly she is so good at this, I want to keep her forever!" Teresita spoke, she winked at Olivia. "All the compliments, I can't take it! Just go!" Olivia said dramatically. The boys laughed and slowly left the dressing room.

After Olivia watched the boys' show with Keri and Anna (Jeff had watched with Tyler) she took off to help clean up the venue and pack everything. She had been packing stuff for about half an hour when Teresita forced her to go and relax. Olivia walked towards the 'Relax room' and opened the door, finding Daniel sitting alone at one of the couches. Olivia immediately noticed that something was off, maybe it was the look on his face or the way he hadn't even looked up when she walked in, but She just felt that something was wrong. "Hey Seavey, are you okay?" Just hearing those words coming out of her mouth was enough for Daniel to tear up a little bit. "Hey hey hey, what's wrong?" Olivia joined Daniel on the couch taking his hand in hers, their fingers quickly interwined. "I am sorry, I am begin dramatic." Daniel said while whiping away some of his tears. "No you're not, just tell me what's wrong..we can talk to each other, right?" Olivia said, she was softly rubbing his hand with her thumb while looking at him, her face full of concern, just like her thoughts. "I-I-it just gets so hard, to say goodbye everytime.. to my parents, you know." Daniel said, tears streamed down his face slowly, he wasn't going to whipe them away anymore. "I get it, it must be so hard seeing them so little." Olivia mumbled, she slowly burried her face in Daniel his neck, still rubbing his hand. "Part of me feels like it's getting easier every time while the other part only finds it getting harder." Daniel continues. He wraps his arms around the girl, desperately wanting to hug with her, just feeling her warmth against his body was enough to calm him down. "I would say I get it again but I don't really, I have no idea what it's like to say goodbye to your parents over and over again" Olivia admitted. "You had to say goodbye to your parents, you're not seeing them for like a year." Daniel mumbled into the girls' ears, sending shivers down her body. "But I only had to do it once, I only had to go through the hard moment once, you have to do it over and over again." She speaks, her hand was now tracing figures on his arm. "At least I get to see them, I have to look at it from the bright side." Daniel said, cheering himself up a little. "They love you Dan, and they're so proud of you! It gets hard not seeing them, I get that. But deep down you know missing them is worth it, because you're doing what you love most, You're making your dreams come true." Olivia slightly looked up at the boy while speaking those words. A smile smile appears on Daniels' face, making her happy. "You're right, I love touring so much." The boy said, looking down at the girl who was laying on his chest. Olivia didn't say anything, she just nodded. "Thank you, I love you." Daniel whispered in her ear. Olivia held in her breath, they had told one another they loved eachother since the day they met, but it never felt so meaningful before. "I love you too Seavey, especially when you're happy." Olivia slightly giggled while talking, making the boy laugh as well. He kissed the top of her head and played with her hair. They just layed there for a while, not really talking, just enjoying eachothers presence. Olivia thought about Daniel while Daniel thought about Olivia, both thinking about how crazy it was to meet someone and just click, like that, like it's nothing and like it was always meant to be that way. Maybe it was.

Wow this is probably the cheesiest chapter so far, They are really starting to have a thing for eachother, or aren't they? I figured it was time for them to actually start to get close lol, I would still keep it on a low but then this story is like going to have 80 chapters and that's not what I am planning on soo ;) I wanted to end the chapter with an instagrampost but I kinda figured that would ruin the cuteness...
AND YES I USED 1D LYRICS AS A QUOTE I USED TO STAN THEM they were great (or should I say ARE great idk?)