❥22

-I've never fallen from quite this high,
falling into your ocean eyes-

Olivia finished the page before flipping it to continue reading, she had to finish this assignment before next week and she wanted it to be perfect. She didn't want her teachers back in LA to think she wasn't able to handle both the tour and her 'average' schoolwork. The girl grabbed her phone to check the time; 4 am. She should be sleeping right now considering her busy schedule, but she couldn't. She wanted to finish this assignment before they would go to Paris, which was already in a few days. She had always adored that city so much that she didn't want to be fed up with schoolwork while being there. Olivia yawned before typing a sentence on her laptop again, she should be ready around five am.

The girl was startled by a knock on her door, she slowly got up and walked towards the dark grey door, opening it slowly. "Why are you awake?" Daniel was leaning against the wall across from her door, looking at her with a serious face. "How do you-what? Why are you awake?" Olivia answered, she was struggling to find the words. "You're not answering my question." Daniel stated, he slowly walked up to her, gesturing her to go back inside. Once he had closed the door behind them, Olivia spoke up again; "You're not answering mine either!" She was annoyed with Daniels' concern, it wasn't his problem if she would feel tired the next day. "I couldn't sleep, so I decided to write some songs." Daniel mumbled. Olivia rolled with her eyes, if she should be sleeping, so should he. "I'm working on my assignments, so if you could leave me to it that would be great." She pointed her finger at the door, gesturing him to get out. "Come on Liv, I'm just worried about you. I don't want you to be tired nor stressed." The boy said, looking at her with his sweetest smile. Olivia shrugged; "I'm fine, We've had this discussion before, I can handle a little less sleep." Daniel walked up to Olivia, who was standing in front of the bed with her hands on her sides. "I know you can, I'm sorry. I know I get a little too much sometimes." He placed both of his hands on the girls' cheeks, making her look up to him. "It's fine, just try to not act like my dad please." Olivia chuckled. "I'll try" Daniel pecked Olivia's lips, making her smile immediately. The girl looked up in his beautiful blue eyes and realised that this is what it must be like to be in love, she never thought she could feel like this. "Now, lets sleep a little okay? Both of us." Daniel kept looking at the shorter girl in front of him, who nodded in response to his question. "Stay here, please." She mumbled, she didn't want him nor this moment to leave. "If you want me to, I'll stay." Daniel told her, pecking her lips once again. "I want you to stay." The girl nodded before placing her lips on his once more, this time a little longer. Daniel moved his hands from her cheeks to her hips and tightened his grip on her. Olivia played with his hair while her lips were kissing his. Daniel pulled back for a split second before placing his lips in her neck. The girl closed her eyes and enjoyed the gentle touching of his soft lips on the surface of her skin. She placed her hands on his cheeks and moved his lips back to hers. "You're amazing, you know that right?" Daniel whispered between their lips, making the girl chuckle. "You've told me before, yeah" Daniel laughed before lifting Olivia up and placing her on the bed. She put his hands around his neck and kissed him one more time before dropping down on her pillow. "Lets sleep, Seavey."

@Seaveydaniel: Barely slept last night but I guess having to get up isn't that bad after all😊

@Jackaverymusic:🤨
@Corbynbesson: you're one content dude
@jackherron: Iloveyou Daniel
@whyarentwe: Why so happy?
@wdwfan: ❤️❤️
@Jonahmarais: I've always told you getting up early is great!
@blueeyedseavey: art🤩
@Imzachherron: 🧐

-

Bet y'all thought daniel was gonna get some lololol ;) not that fast
Anyways I think this story will end at around 30/35 chapterss so yeahh