❥10

-We all make basic assumptions about things in life, but sometimes those assumptions are wrong. We must never trust in what
we assume, only in what we know-

"Olivia, hey, we have to wake up." Daniel whispers into the girl her ears. Olivia slowly opens her eyes and quickly realises she is still in Daniel his arms. She goes to sit up straight and grabs her phone to check the time, it is already eleven am. "Wow it's pretty late, goodmorning Daniel." She says, she gives the boy who is still laying on the couch a warm smile. "Goodmorning Liv, We indeed kinda slept in." He grins. The girl doesn't say anything, she just smiles. "We're already at the venue, so we have to be inside in like ten minutes for rehearsals and stuff." Daniel continues. The girl nods; "Well we better get moving then Seavey." " I was so comfortable, I don't really want to leave." Daniel laughs. The girl blushes, was he flirting with her? She decides to ignore his comment and walks towards the door to enter the rest of the bus, where she finds Jonah and Zach.

"Hey guys" she smiles at them. "Well hello there" Zach says in a weird tone, Olivia raises her eyebrows at him. "Don't give us that innocent look young lady!" Jonah says, joining Zach. "I am giving you my innocent look because I am innocent." Olivia says while rolling her eyes. "Is that Daniel his sweater?" Zach asks completely ignoring what the girl just said. "Stop it already! We finished the movie and I couldn't go back to my bus, so we stayed in here. It was could in there so that's why I am wearing his sweater! Oh and by the way, I am keeping it since it's look good on me. That's it, nothing more." Olivia feels bad for having to explain herself, but as long as it made Zach and Jonah shut up it was okay. "Fine, we believe you. For now" Jonah grins while getting up from the couch, him and Zach walk towards the 'front door' of the bus and turn around one more time; "We have to go, rehearsals are starting."

"Did everyone leave already?" Daniel walks towards the front of the bus and gives the girl a questioning look. "Yeah they just left, we have to go too,  we can fresh ourselves up inside." Olivia responds. "Okay fine, lets go then."

The two of them walk outside and immediately hear some fans that are yelling for Daniel his attention. Daniel smiles at them and tells them hello while they make pictures of him and ask him questions. Olivia just quietly walks behind them, smiling at some girls that are looking at her. After two minutes they reach the door and enter the venue where they split their ways.

Olivia decides to check her instagram and quickly sees some pictures of her that were taken this morning. She rolls her eyes at the caption and the comments, the fans where assuming things just because she was wearing Daniel his sweater.

@wdwdramatalk: So apparently this girl walked out of the tourbus with daniel this morning, wearing his sweater! Opinions on this? Her @ is @Oliviasanders

@wdwfan: He has a girlfriend?!
@wdwlove: Omg is that his girlfriend?
@whydontweherron: That bitch better take out his sweater istg.
@Whydontwelovewdw: Guys seriously it is just a sweater! Stop assuming things.
@Jackmarais: Everyone stop!! She is their assistant stylist! It's nothing! They are probably just friends.

"What are you looking at?" Jack walks in the room and joins Olivia on the couch. "I was wearing Daniel his sweater when I left your bus this morning, fans took pictures of me and now they are assuming I am Daniel his girlfriend." The girl explains to the curly haired boy. "Typical fan thing, they are all very sweet but great at assuming things based on what they see and hear. Don't respond to anything and they will stop talking about it within two days." The boy assures the girl. Olivia believes him and puts her phone down, Jack has alot of experience with this so he must know what he is saying. "Thanks Jack" she smiles.

"What's going on?" The rest of the guys enter the room, joining the two on the couches. "Nothing really, we were just talking about how the fans are assuming Daniel is dating Olivia because she was wearing his sweater this morning." Jack tells Corbyn who just asked the question. "Oh so you saw it too huh?" Daniel says while he goes to sit next to Olivia. "Yeah it was on the explore page." She nods. "I am sorry, I hope it doesn't bother you too much." The boy says with a worried expression on his face. "No Dan it's fine, they actually made some good pictures of me, I might post them later!" The girl laughs. The boys all laugh in response. "You're a weird one, Olivia." Jack says making the girl jokingly roll her eyes, something she does often. "At least my curls are real, Jack."

"Corbyn could you please stop fooling around and put on your jacket, the show is starting in ten minutes and your still not fully clothed!" Olivia sighs at the blonde boy who had been refusing to do anything she asked him to do for the past fifteen minutes. The other guys were with Teresita but Corbyn explicitily said he wanted Olivia to dress him up. Corbyn shakes his head; "I am not putting on that jacket until you tell me how you feel about Daniel!" Olivia can feel herself getting annoyed at the boy so she sits down while thinking of what she could say to make Corbyn shut up. "Listen Corbyn, he is a very nice guy, you all are! But I've known him for like a week. How could I already feel some type of way about him after a week, huh?" The boy is quiet for a second but eventually he nods; "Okay I get it, but I just feel like you guys are so close already, there's going to be something between the two of you, I can feel it." "Corbyn I am already close to all of you, and besides that, I am here for an internship, not a relationship. So can all of you idiots shut up about it now?" The girl gets up again and grabs the leather jacket, handing it to Corbyn. "Put it on." Corbyn laughs and slowly nods; "Okay okay I will, you're a little devil you know."

I feel like this chapter is very chaotic and irrelevant but I didn't really want to skip alot of time already, I'm trying to build up the story and I'm also really trying to show how ther connections with eachother are developing throughout time, I guess there will be a little time skip soon though.. we'll see! Also I am trying to get the guys and Olivia to be funnier but turns out that is hard because I am not funny and that's the tea

Bye for now xPs: the girl in the picture is not how I picture Olivia to look and it also doesnt really look like she was just walking by but it was the best I could do smh

Bye for now x
Ps: the girl in the picture is not how I picture Olivia to look and it also doesnt really look like she was just walking by but it was the best I could do smh..