Chapter 10? IDEK anymore.

Profanity. BTW there are signs of a toxic relationship (kind of) but it's Satan what do you expect?

Cas kissed me on the forehead after he had pulled away from the hug and smiled at me for a short period of time before turning around to go find Sam in the library.

I shook my head with a smile then turned around to look at Luci, Gabe, and Chuck only to see Lucifer gone. Gabe laughed and said, "I think he got jealous of Cassie."

I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips. Of course he did. He definitely would have had  issues a couple years ago then. (Lol I'm not telling u anything yet)

Chuck looked down at Anael with a serious expression. "If you tell anyone you won't like what happens."

I smirked a little bit and swung my hips to the right. She looked down and nodded slightly. "And I will find out." He finished off as Gabriel lifted his hand from her shoulder.

Gabe walked over to me and lead me towards my room. He pulled me in and shut the door behind us as I looked at him questioningly. He flopped down onto my bed and looked at me. "What's on your mind Sugar?"

I shrugged my shoulders and asked, "What do you mean?" He narrowed his eyes. "(Y/n) I've known you for 9 years and dated you for 1 and a half I know when something is up."

I sighed and threw myself onto the bed beside him.

*Gabriel's POV*

She flung herself onto the bed and I heard a little sniffle. I turned and slowly started to rub her back. "Gabe?" "Yes?" "Why me?" She asked in a hushed voice as she turned her head to face me. "I don't know (Y/N). But one day we'll find out." She nodded and grabbed my shoulder and pulled me down so that I was laying on the bed.

She wrapped her arms around me and just like that her breathing became slower and her eyes closed. I smiled and brushed some hair out of her face and let myself fall asleep.

*Time skip and Your POV*

"What in the fucking hell is going on?!" I jumped up hazily and reached towards my nightstand for my angel blade but it flew out of the drawer and landed on the floor by the door. Gabriel grabbed my arm and attempted to hide me behind him but he was thrown across the room.

I looked up towards the door to see Lucifer with his chest heaving and his now red eyes blazing with anger and jealousy. I stood up faster than the speed of light and put my hands out in front of me. "Lucifer please calm down it wasn-" "Shut up! Just Shut up!" He yelled. I was slowly being moved up against the wall that Gabriel was being held against. When my back met the wall I looked over towards Gabe. He mouthed the words 'im fine' and looked back over to his brother.

"Lucifer come on! It was just old friends hanging out. We just fell asleep in the process." He tried to reason even though I could see the anger in his eyes. Lucifer chuckled lowly right before the angel blade flew into his hand. He gripped it in his palm and stalked towards us with his eyes now back to his vessel's ice blue ones. But this time they seemed even colder. I started using my own powers to escape but I barely knew how to use them.

He got close to Gabriel and sneered. "It wasn't old friends getting back together. It was old lovers getting back together," He breathed out before pulling the blade back. "NO!" I screamed as I broke the hold and grabbed Gabriel before zapping out of the room.