Part 26

Recap:

You pulled away and laid your head on his chest before drifting off.

Tomorrow was going to be a very long day.

Recap end.

When you woke up, you were wrapped in Lucifer's arms with his hand going through your hair. You groaned and rolled yourself so that you were laying on top of him.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms back around you. You glanced up at your alarm clock. Shit you had to go. You rolled yourself off of him and out of bed. You snapped your fingers and you were dressed in a casual outfit for your super casual day.

"Are you going somewhere?" You glanced back at Lucifer who had propped himself up on his elbows with a smirk and an inquisitive raise of his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I'm gonna hang out with Rowena, seeing as my last girls day didn't go great." Even thinking of Anael made your face scrunch up in disgust.

He hummed and all of a sudden he was up against your back, pulling you against him using the back of your biceps.

You sighed and leant your head back to look up at him. He smirked down at you and you positioned yourself so that you were able to capture his lips with yours. After you felt him open his mouth to a point that could be considered a little too wide for a quick 'good morning' kiss, you moved your head back down and gave a gentle kick that caused him to land back on the bed with a huff.

You looked over your shoulder with a grin and he looked back with a small scowl. You walked off with an extra sway to your hips, and a confident pep in your step. You knew that you'd need it today. Once you were confident that he wasn't following you, you flew to Dean's room and sucked in a breath when you noticed he was still asleep in his bed.

At 9 am? Dean wasn't the kind to sleep the day away during possible apocalyptic times, but you guessed that with an evil archangel in your head, you'd take any sleep that you could.

You shook your head and opened his bedside drawer, grimacing as you moved some unsavory and very graphic magazines out of the way to pull up the false bottom, grabbing the archangel blade and shoving it up your jacket sleeve. Making sure dean was still sound asleep, you fixed everything so that it looked like nothing happened.

Zapping away from the scene of the crime, you stopped just shy of the entrance to the library, listening to Sam and Mary's hushed voices.

"Sam I'm not saying that we should just kick her out, but I am saying that we all should make sure to keep a closer eye on her."

"Mom there isn't anything to worry about, just because she got some new, um, abilities, doesn't mean that anything's changed with her mentally. She's still (y/n), she's still one of my best friends. One of all of our best friends."

"Yeah, they've been at this for like 20 minutes now," a hushed voice said from beside you.

You swung your arm towards the noise, but your arm was caught right before it reached its destination. You glared over at the whiskey eyed archangel before snagging your wrist back from his grip.

"One, don't sneak up on me like that, two, she really thinks I'm gonna go mad with power?" It was more of a statement/observation on your part rather than a question.

He shrugged and tilted his head in the libraries direction, as Mary began a 'with power comes great responsibility, and also possibly evil schmeevil activities' spiel.

"She's been weird talking about you the last couple of days, could possibly be a hormone thing because of menopause or something but i don't know."

You turned your body to Gabe, and put a hand over his mouth before punching him in his arm. Since you were satisfied with the muffled cry of pain, you moved back away from him.