Part 3

(e/c) = eye color.

(h/c) = hair color

(Y/N)'s Point Of View

I woke up to the feeling of an unknown warmth surrounding me, yet I shrugged it off and snuggled into the warmth. After about twenty more minutes of sleep, I realized that there were arms encircling me and I was pulled into someone's chest.

I remembered yesterday's events and quickly opened my eyes. And there in all his 'glory', was Lucifer with his arms around my waist, sleeping peacefully. I smiled at him and extended a hand to brush his hair out of his face but quickly pulled it back. WHAT THE HELL (Y/N)?! THAT IS LITERALLY SATAN!

I got up slowly so that I wouldn't wake him, and put this on:

I walked out into the kitchen and saw Chuck making pancakes. I smiled at everyone once they noticed my presence. I sat next to Jack and he laid his head on my shoulder, obviously tired.

"Did you sleep at all last night?" I asked concerned. "No I was nervous." I sighed and a couple minutes later the plates were put in front of all of us, and Jack's head fell into my lap. I smiled down at him as Lucifer walked in and stole a pancake off of Gabe's plate, making him groan overdramatically.

I just rolled my eyes and gently picked up Jack's head and placed it back down onto my chair, deciding on just leaving him there until he wakes up again. Lucifer reached his hand towards my plate and I raised a knife over it threateningly. "Don't. Touch. My. Food." My voice was dark and cold as he slowly retracted his hand. Ha! I just scared Lucifer. Well what can I say, nobody touches my food.

I stuffed the last piece of pancake in my mouth still glaring at him, then stood up. I started walking towards the door when Jack shot up from the chair and ran over to me. I glanced at Lucifer and noticed him look down in something close to what looked like shame.

"Jack can you head to your room for a couple minutes?" He nodded and walked over towards the hall with his head down. I leant against the door frame, "We need to something about the kid. He is scared out of his mind."

Everyone nodded slightly, except Lucifer who kept his head down. That was unlike him in so many ways. "And frankly I think Lucifer needs to apologize." His head snapped up to look at me and he smirked ever so slightly.

"I don't think you remember who I am darling." Darling? Well that's a new one. "Oh believe me, I know exactly who you are Lucifer. And ya wanna know something else? I don't really friggin' care." I said inching towards him. When I was right in front of his chair he abruptly stood up. He glared down at me while were chest-to-chest. While we were scowling at each other his hands held the side of my arms tightly but not so much as to hurt me.

We heard someone cough beside us and Gabriel say, "The sexual tension is rising." Lucifer cleared his throat and let go of my arms. I felt heat rise in my cheeks, then walked over to the fridge to grab a beer. I opened it and headed over to the library.