Part 24

Recap:
"I'll meet you in our room later babe," he said while shimmying his shoulders and waggling his eyebrows. You nodded and he started strutting towards the kitchen.

You had a couple people to give the details of the Dean situation to.
Recap end

After you told the story to Sam, Mary, Gabe, and Chuck, you decided that you needed to think before you talked to Dean one on one for a while.

You went to your bedroom and closed the door behind you, noticing Lucifer sitting at your desk with To Kill a Mockingbird propped up and reading. You raised and eyebrow before walking to him and plopping yourself down onto his lap and wrapping your arms around his neck as you checked to see how far he was into the book. He was at least halfway through.

In response to your new position, he pulled one hand away from his book and wrapped it around your back.

"This book contains a lot of reasons as to why humanity confuses and angers me." You chuckled before running your hand through his hair, making him grumble and close the book before planting his head onto your chest, silently urging you to continue.

"Mmm, I'm pretty sure that's what most people thought when reading that." You scratched his scalp and he nuzzled his head farther into your breasts, which made you laugh a bit.

"You're like a cat," you declared, still laughing.

He pulled his head up and grinned up at you.

"Meow," he spoke, slightly growling, before pushing his head up and licking the side of your face.

"What the hell," you spoke, slightly disgusted as you wiped your face, your mouth eventually turning up in a smile.

"You're a freak." He laughed at your words before planting his head back on your chest and nuzzling his head back in between your boobs.

You put one hand on the back of his neck, and smiled to yourself.

"You have impulse control issues, love." You said and his chuckle vibrated against your chest.

He pulled back again, with a smirk that made you shiver a little bit, and he definitely noticed. His observation made his smile widen, and he leaned up towards you with his arms tightening around your waist, effectively locking you in.

"Are you just upset because you wanted me to lick somewhere else?"

You took in a breath and let out an airy laugh before smacking the back of his head.

He grinned and put his chin on your chest and looked up at you. You placed your hand on the top of his head.

"So Michael is just locked up in Dean's head?" He nodded.

"You and the lose-Chester's are a lot stronger than your average human." He said and you hummed. "I guess when you were a human."

You nodded and laid your hand on his cheek and very gently pushed his head off of you. He gave you a pout.

"How does that even happen? Like when you took over Cas's vessel and we got to talk to Cas, how does that work and how is he locked in there."

"Sam went into Dean's  head and managed to lock him in a walk in freezer."

"What?" You asked bewildered.

Lucifer shrugged. "No clue babe. That's exactly what they told me."

"So he's just in there?" He nodded slowly.

"Can't Chuck just like, force him out."

"I'm stronger than daddy-o right now princess."

You raised an eyebrow.

"But no I can't. I'm not as strong as alternate universe Michael."

You nodded and then looked of to the side. He put one hand on your chin and pulled you to look at him again.

"Don't even think about it. You have not had near enough training to go against my brother." He spoke slowly and roughly.

You nodded and rolled your eyes which made him flick your nose. You stood up and he let out a groan/whine. You leant down and pulled his face up to yours and kissed him. He smirked when you pulled away and swatted your ass when you walked out.

"Learn to watch the eye-rolling young lady!" You heard as you left the room. You waved him off as you entered the hall.

Don't go against Michael even though you're the only one strong enough to right now (y/n)! Stupid. Maybe I don't have too. You thought with a smirk.

Time to make a quick phone call to Rowena. Was this a terrible idea? Most certainly.

You walked down into the dungeon and pulled out your phone, dialing your favorite witch.

"Hey Rowena! You think you can get me into the cage?"