Part 5

~Recap~

"We're all glad your alive." I nodded. "I noticed." I acknowledged with a sigh. "Sorry that sounded rude. It's just that i'm not really uses to having all these people care about me." We just sat there in silence for a couple of minute before I fell asleep on his shoulder.

~End of Recap~

I woke up when I was sent flying a couple of inches in the air. "Oh my dad! Would you drive a little more careful? You're gonna' wake her up!" I turned around slightly to look at the fallen angel.

"Too late." I mumbled yawning slightly. I looked around and saw everyone's positions. My feet were on Jack's lap, my torso was on Gabriel's, and my head was on Lucifer's. Sam looked back quickly with a sympathetic smile. "Sorry (Y/N)." I nodded before looking over at Cas who was in the passenger seat.

"Where is everyone else?" "Mary, Rowena, Chuck, Ketch, and Jo are in another car, heading for the bunker. Jody and Claire are in there car right in front of us. We are going to go see Alex." I nodded once more before, laying my head back down.

I stared at the ceiling for a couple minutes. "GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!" Sam shrieked and jerked the steering wheel making the car swerve slightly, Lucifer was cackling, Jack was staring confused at everyone's behavior, Gabriel was smiling and shaking his head, and I was smiling lightly.

"DAMMIT!" Sam screamed, making Lucifer laugh louder. "Stop it Satan." I spoke with a weird look on my face. "You stop it Satan! I'm not Satan you are!" He said sticking his forked tongue out at me.

"That doesn't make any sense." He pouted and looked out the window.

~Time skip, because I can.~

I walked in the bunker door and jumped over the railing, and landed perfectly on my feet. Everyone looked at me weirdly making me shrug.

"C'mere love. We need to see what you can do so far." I nodded and walked over to Rowena. "Hey red! Long time since we talked huh?" Lucifer said walking over. He threw an arm around her shoulder.

She visibly stiffened but stood her ground nonetheless. I pushed his arm off her and drug her away from him, sending a glare over in his direction. "Thank you." I nodded. She sat me down in the chair. "Show me what all you can do."

I teleported on top of the table attempting to do the 'paint me like one of your french girls' pose, then back to the chair. Then I looked around the room trying to find a victim. I smirked evilly when my eyes landed on Jo. "Sorry Anael." I fake pouted. I threw her up against the wall.

I laughed a little bit and dropped her onto the ground again. "Look i'm sorry if I accidentally smite you." I spoke putting my fingers to her forehead. She dropped to the ground. Cas let out a long sigh as he walked over to her and woke her up.

"Aw. You woke up." I said unamused. She growled and flipped her hair, walking over to Lucifer. I rolled my eyes. "Okay! I don't want to accidentally kill any of you so....." "Oh you afraid you can't handle this princess?" Jo asked with fake sympathy.

"Oh honey. I might just 'accidentally' kill you in the next five seconds." My voice got dangerously low, as I scowled at her. "Okay.... Um it is getting late, and we have to practice a bit more. So how about we all got to bed?" Chuck asked nervously.

Lucifer and I gave him a look of annoyance. "Did you just tell me to go to bed?" I asked narrowing my eyes slightly in confusion. He visibly gulped. "Well I... well I just thought you might need the sleep." "And?" "I don't want you and Anael to attempt to kill each other right now." He said quietly.

"Whatever." I spoke heading towards the hallway giving Jack a quick kiss on the forehead.

I walked down the hallway and flung the door to my room open. I sighed and flopped down onto my bed dramatically.