Do You?

Hey, everyone, I'm here to talk about something. It's really irrational but hear me out.

I've left the Eddsworld fandom but I still love it dearly, and so I try to make another Eddsworld story. Unfortunately, I simply have no more interest in doing so, and even though this book is finished, I still want to give the Eddsworld Fans something.

I don't know why, I just seem to have a loyalty to fandoms and sometimes it hurts.

Generally, I tried to make up something for all you (eddheads),  but I can't.

I don't know why I'm being so kind to even give you such content even when I've left. Maybe because it's annoying and sad to see.

The fact that I didn't make a Wattpad account when I was still fresh and new in the Eddsworld Fandom, pains me to know that this may be the only Eddsworld book I really have.

I finished this Superior and Asisst story just perfectly when I went dry on Eddsworld, and left for the Stranger Things fandom.

And yet there are still some people loyal to Eddsworld.

It's sad that in the few 3 months I knew Eddsworld, I didn't even make a decent amount of stories.

My point is, I want to create more Eddsworld content for all of you, since this Superior and Asisst story is sorta boring. But I have no inspiration 🙄.

So until I am given requests which appeal to me, I'll be waiting, and I'll be up with Eddsworld content.