《 I don't want to see you 》

---

Crimson was there.

She was in the squad with Tord. Now she's in the Blue Army's, secured area.

As she slowly got up, she saw the 29 other soldiers, but no sign of Tom or Tord. She began waking the sleeping soldiers, mostly roofied in a way.

( Crimson's POV. )

I shooked the sleeping soldiers awake, all of them groaning in pain with a headache.

I took out my sorceress amulet, putting it on to have my super strength to kick the shit out of the hard metal door.

But then I thought what if the Blue Soldiers caught me? Well its my life and if i die its my fault.

As I kicked the door down, we weren't in the blue army camp.
We were in the legit base.

I then poofed up all the soldiers some guns with my powers.
All of us armed with at least something. I'm pretty cheap with my powers, so I guess I'm okay.

As we rushed out of the enemy's base, killing 50 soldiers at least, we were lost once were stranded in the base's own forest. I ended up teleporting all of the 29 soldiers back to camp, little grazes here and there, but I saved them at least. The worst that can happen is that my amulet gets snatched. ( MY WEAVE WAS SNATCHED )

I closed the portal like a normal person with common sense to have any foreign soldiers invade the camp.

I have to find Tom and Tord.

-

Tord was stuck in a glass cage, with thick walls so that he could not escape.

His weapons were gone, and Tord tried to use the blaster function in his robot arm, but nothing worked. He wants to get out. His heart is beating. He can't breathe, he can't think right.

You know that moment where you can't do anything, and you just want to quit? Tord's in that moment.

Then... boots were heard clacking.

" Tord..." That voice.

To Tord, it felt like absolute cancer. It was his father's voice. The Blue army has been wanted for counted reasons. Such as bombing the Empire State Building, burning half of Canada, and had a plan to nuke Norway. It seems Tord tried to do other things, because he wanted to be feared, and tell his father that no one knows what he's capable of.

" I don't want to see you, so GOD help me let me go, or I'll just leave the place without a trace," you could hear obvious crying from his voice. He looked up to his father. But knowing the best person in the world, is also the world's greatest enemy.

Tord was trying to turn into his demon. But his emotions were getting the better of him.

" Leave me be..." Tord pleaded.

---

AGGHH IM SO SORRY, i didnt update becuz of schoool. well schnapp. but seriously, im having a hard time managing my works. like adding new chapters and shit. im really tired.

school is trying to kill me.

-DANKASSKITTY