Forty

CHAPTER FORTY 
We played poker for two hours until Ian started becoming irritable for the fact I was winning and he was hungry. The girls quit first and left and then Jason followed because he thought I was cheating and we ended up in an argument then when everyone else was out of skittles because I won them all Dante left. Blake went to get some more food and drinks and dispose of the dirty skittles while Ian fed off me. After that I went to sleep for the remainder of the trip to the academy. I woke up tho being carried on the back of Blake. I knew it was Blake because of the smell and because of the wider shoulders he had. Blake's body builder type and Ian's more of a lean muscular guy. That's just because of what they are and no matter what Blake will always have a bigger physical look then Ian will. But either way Blake was good to sleep on while I'm being carried but I would rather lie on Ian because he isn't a hard and is more comfortable to lay against in bed. 
"What time is it?" I whispered to Blake 
"Little after six. We just got in." Blake said softly and I looked around. 
"Where is Ian?" I whispered feeling Blake rub my leg. 
"He ran ahead of us with our things to get some dinner and meet us back in your room before anyone else saw." Blake said softly. I just nodded slightly. "You feeling ok?" Blake whispered to me 
"Just a little hungry that's all." I said softly Blake didn't answer me tho "I'm not going to bite you. I'll just get a blood bag." I whispered to him. 
"I don't mind you biting me." He said softly 
"Don't pretend like you are actually capable of feeding me all the time. Once every couple of days is ok. I only bite you because I like the taste of you." I added before I licked his neck and he laughed at me "blood bags tho are satisfying for me." I added. 
"You are so weird at times." Blake said and I laughed at him. 
"I'm pretty sure if you had the chance you would have licked me too." I said softly. 
"Of course." He said with a grin as we got to school. I laid my head back on Blake's shoulder and closed my eyes. 
"I could really go back to sleep right now." I whispered 
"Dinner first." Blake said softly 
"Yes mum." I said sarcastically. He just chuckled lightly. A few people looked at me being carried by Blake and some looked jealous. 
"Hey Ian's got to Help out with the games this week." Blake said softly. I looked at him 
"So what? He will be in England for a week?" I asked Blake as I frowned 
"Five days. One day to get there the three days and one day to get back." Blake said simply not picking up on my annoyance. Oh I was pissed. I didn't want Ian going to an all girls' school without me. I wouldn't even want Blake going without me. And it's not that I don't trust them because I do. I know they wouldn't betray me. It is that I don't trust Olivia and well it's an all girls' school! They would want to get their hands on any hot guy that walked thought them doors. "Hey you are listening?" Blake asked 
"What?" I said as we entered the common room. 
"I said that we would have the five days together and asked if you wanted to do anything in particular to fill the time." Blake said. I just looked at him with a blank expression. 
"You plan something." I said with a smile realising that getting jealous would upset Blake because he is definitely looking forward to the five days. 
"You don't sound so enthusiastic about it." Blake said as we entered my room. Ian wasn't there. "I can go instead of Ian." Blake added 
"No!" I blurted out without thinking and louder then expected. Blake just looks at me before he smiled 
"You are worried because it's an all girls school aren't you?" He asked me 
"Of course I am. I don't want either of you going without me." I said crossing my arms looking at him 
"You know we are faithful to you right?" Blake asked me looking at me amused. 
"I know that. I don't have a problem trusting you or Ian to be faithful I have a problem with the fact that half the girls hate me and know that you and Ian like me. Plus you two are like fucking eye candy. Either one of you went and the girls would be trying To eat you alive." I said in a slight rant with my arms crossed. 
"Who is eating who alive?" Ian asked walking in. 
"Gem's getting territorial and doesn't want you going to England." Blake said with a smile he was highly amused by my choice of words. "Eye candy really?" He asked I narrowed my eyes at Blake he was making fun of me. 
What?" Ian asked confused. Blake laughed lightly 
"She worried some girls will take advantage of you because you are eye candy and will be eaten alive. Gemini's words" Blake said amused. Ian looked at me and he was smiling amused now. 
"Blake can go instead." Ian said my wolf got territorial now and growled in response making her presence known. "Or not." Ian said with a smile as Blake tried not to laugh
"If you two are going to tease me about this you can fuck off to your own room and sleep there" I said bluntly as they both slipped and snickered a bit. Blake and Ian looked at each other before they looked back at me. Instantly they both kisses my cheeks making me blush 
"See you for breakfast." Blake said 
"Night gorgeous." Ian said before they left the room laughing and I just stood there in shock. What the actual fuck? They left! I could hear them both laughing and it made me embarrassed and a little upset. I sighed softly hugging myself before going to have a shower then going back to bed.

I woke up in the morning feeling more covered up then normal. When I moved I realise I wasn't in bed but I was laying on something firm. It was also warm. There was a thumping in my ear that told me that was a heartbeat and then the smell told me it was Ian. He was reclined back just enough for me to be in a comfortable position and I was completely lying on top of him. 
"She is cute when she isn't speaking." I heard someone say and it took me a moment to make out whom it was. It was Bryan. He was technically in charge of the green glass but still required help since he was a wolf and the competitors were all vampires. Wait! I'm on a train! Why? 
"Normal She would wake up and make a cold hearted threat." Ian said laughing lightly. 
"Anyway now that I have you alone. Kind of. Why did the headmaster send all five of you again?" Bryan asked Ian 
"I'm here for authority but since we are way behind on training he thought it would be best if we went along did some training in private claiming it was just protection detail since. They are all males." Ian said softly. 
"Hey Bryan can we help you?" Blake asked 
"Na just going now." Bryan said before I heard him leave. 
"My turn." Blake said softly. Before I ended up in Blake's arms and laying on him my body instinctively cuddled up to him and this little purr growl kind of noise could be heard from me. Well I was mostly still asleep but not the point. Blake smelling delicious was the point. 
"She doesn't make that noise with me." Ian said softly sounding jealous. 
"It's just her wolf reacting to me. Her vampire reacts to you and her vampire is so quiet that you can't even hear her breath. And I bet if Dante held her he would cause her angel to react and she might just disappear from our sights." Blake said before I felt him stroke my hair. "Different personalities for each one of us. She her wolf gets submissive around me. But her vampire gets submissive around you. Which is why she is such a hardass do us because she doesn't want us do know." Blake said and I pinched him making him yelp
"I'm not a hardass." I mumbled. "I don't care if you know or not. It ain't change how I act." I added and they both laughed at me now. 
"We are going to the all girls school. Us to train Ian to help out there." Blake said softly. 
"I worked that much out when Ian was talking to Bryan." I mumbled and Blake rubbed the back of my head. I yawned slightly curling up more. 
"You going to sleep the whole way?" Ian asked 
"I'll do my damn best too." I whispered. They both laughed lightly. 
"Hey babe." Blake said softly. I made a sound to acknowledge him but didn't do much else. "You aren't allowed to flirt with any girls." He added. I opened my eyes and looked at him 
"I literally had a fit at the thought of someone else taking advantage of you or Ian. You really think I would go and do something like that?" I asked him 
"To annoy us you would." Ian said simply. I just lay back down
"I use Talia for that. Not random." I mumbled before rubbing my head. I had a headache again. 
"Headache?" Ian asked I nodded slightly before Blake stroked my hair. 
"Go back to sleep then." Blake whispered. 
"Stop talking and i will." I mumbled and they chuckled before they fell quiet and Blake just stroked my hair until I fell asleep again.

I woke up again when we stopped because Ian was waking me up. We got off the train and I was being carried on Ian's back but I was still very much asleep. We walked into a small building where we had to change our uniforms. I grumbled about it a lot before going to where my name was. All that was there were different shoes. I just changed my boots to very similar boots without weights and they were waterproof. I yawned rubbing my eyes before looking around for Blake or Ian. Preferably Blake so he can carry me and I can go back to sleep. 
"Hello earth to Gemini." I turned to my right seeing Jason 
"Yeah?" I asked him 
"Damn you don't look so good." He said 
"Migraine." I mumbled to him rubbing my head.
"Everyone's outside already." He added. 
"Jesus how long did it take me to put my shoes on." I mumbled before waking outside Blake and Ian looked at me. Carry me. I'm too tiered to walk. I thought. 
"Never thought Gemini could look so weak before." Jason whispered from behind me 
"Her migraines hit her every few days and it can be really problematic for her." Blake said before he pulled me into his back and I just dropped my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. "They can put her out of commission for a good 12 hours." Blake added 
"Can't She take something for them?" Jason asked 
"It's her eye." Ian said "long periods of time using it can cause headaches and migraines. I'm guessing the poker game triggered it." He added. 
"And you are going to allow everyone to see her that weak?" Jason asked 
"Watch her spring to life when we get closer to the dining hall." Blake said laughing lightly. "She won't let anyone else see her this weak." He added and I felt him rub my leg with his thumb.
"So this is normal for her?" Jason asked. 
"Yeah it is. She has to sleep off the migraine so if she gets one in the games then myself or Ian will carry her until she wakes up." Blake said simply. "You are abnormally light Gem." Blake added sounding concerned 
"10 kilograms lighter to be exact." I mumbled. "My shoes aren't weighted so if I don't focus I'll float away." I whispered. Ian chuckled. 
"Seriously?" He asked me 
"Ten feet at least." I whispered. "That's where I'll level out because of my actual body weight it won't lift me any higher. Hell you could tie a rope around my waist and pull me around like a balloon." I added and they all laughed now. 
"So you literally don't need our help at all in the games?" Jason asked. I looked at him 
"Not entirely." I said with a small smile. "With my migraine if I don't sleep I can grow extremely violent and unpredictable even to myself. And I have no control over what direction I float if I can't reach something to move around I am literally a balloon blowing off in the distance." I said softly. 
"Can you stand?" Blake asked me. I nodded slightly 
"Yeah. I'm slowly coming around now." I added before Blake put me down. I tried to focus to make myself heavy but the Angel was conflicting with it and wouldn't allow me to do so and currently Blake was holding me on the ground. "Jesus Christ." I whispered closing my eyes trying to fight the angel back but she wouldn't let up. And I couldn't make myself heavier to walk. "What's wrong?" Blake asked concerned everyone was waiting for us. 
"It's not working. I'm being blocked and can't make my body heavier to keep my feet on the ground." I whispered to him. "I need something that can weight me down 8 kg minimum." I added. 
"Alternatively?" He asked me. 
"I don't particularly want to be dragged around like a balloon." I said simply and he chuckled lightly. 
"Well how about I just carry you again. Until we can work something else out." He suggested I nodded slightly before I was back on his back and he was carrying me. I didn't really care I mean it's better then looking like a balloon. I thought before we entered the dining hall. There was so much colour it was blinding. A few people started laughing at me being carried by Blake. But most didn't. I mean. All it looked like to those who knew me was Blake had claimed me and I'm known for being lazy. Nothing was sad and we stood at out designated spots Blake put me down and I just stood in front of him. He kept his hands on me to prevent me from floating away. Ian did look a little jealousy because Blake had publicly put his hands on my waist and was standing closer then a friend should stand. I'll make it up to Ian later. Me and him haven't really had any alone time yet so maybe tonight Ian and I could just spend like an hour or so together to make up for the fact Blake get to publicly show I'm his. 
"And I thought you didn't like him." I looked to the side and saw the guy from the other school that was constantly picking fights with Blake. I can't remember his name. But he hates Blake and no surprise has a thing for me simply because Blake likes me. He just wants what Blake's wants. I think they are like distance relatives or something I don't really remember. 
"It's not of your business." I said simply turning back to look at all the girls. Damn I thought looking around. There are so many girls here that look so damn yummy.  
"Stop that." Ian said from the other side. Oops. I smiled at him sheepishly because I was caught checking out the girls. 
"My bad." I said laughing lightly before my eyes wondered over to the black table. Four girls that sat there and I gawked. They were drop dead gorgeous. But one of then was familiar some how. I just couldn't put my finger on where. I spaced out thinking about it until we were told to take our seats. Blake had said something but the guy to the left of us kind snapped and shoved Blake back. He lost his grip on me and before I could grab him or anyone else I had floated up. Ian got to me and grabbed my leg before pulling me back down to the ground 
"I seriously need my damn shoes back." I said bluntly. That embarrassed me. I looked over at the guy who was in top of Blake trying to hit him but Blake just helps his arms up to protect himself. Dante moves over to me and took over holding me down while Ian went to rescue Blake from a guy who no one knew why he lashed out like that. I tried to focus again on weighing my body down again but again my angel interfered with that. And I suddenly realised why. I needed to feed off anger soon. Ian held back the guy who was having a massive rage meltdown and was close to shifting I moved towards him because I was going to take advantage of his anger and also calm him down. I grabbed the guys arm as he ripped it away from Ian and elbowed Ian in the face at the same time. The guy tried to jerk away from me but he couldn't move. He looked at me and I glared at him. His anger was insane. I thought Blake had problems keeping his anger under control but this guy was I've time worse then Blake. I twisted my hand on the guys arm and he fell to his knees letting out a scream of pain as I heard the pop of his shoulder. He held his arm as he looked up at me. 
"It wasn't your fight!" He snapped at me. I just looked at him before I glared at him 
"I'll put it simply. The only person who is allowed to beat up Blake or Ian is me. Anyone else tries will have nightmares about me for the rest of their life." I said bluntly. "They are my friends and I'll protect my friends." I added. He looked away from me now but gave a slight nod. I grabbed his arm and jerked if fixing his dislocated shoulder. I just relied Dante still had his hands on my shoulders. But when I tried to make myself heavy my angel still interferes even tho I was full up on anger. So we just went and sat down at the table Blake and Ian sat on either side of me like normal. They used the very fancy cloths napkins tying two of them together to and using them to pin me down to the seat. This is so annoying. The ability never came in until I was like 14 and I very quickly got a handle on it. But this has never happened before. I have never lost control over it to the point I require to be pinned to a chair. It was really embarrassing. 
"This isn't normal for you is it?" Jason asked me. I shook my head no. 
"No. Something is interfering with my control over my gift." I said simply before running my hand though my hair messing it up because I was frustrated. I paused and looked at to my left towards a girl before I smiled at her. I knew her. 
"You look better with longer hair. I don't like you with short hair." She said looking at me 
"Lucky I don't actually care what people think of me." I said with a grin. We were friends in like 5th grad. "I always wondered where you disappeared to." I added 
"Parents wanted me to come here and not your useless school." She said acting like a snob "they let anything in there. Unlike here were you have to reach a benchmark." She added and I laughed at her. 
"So when I win the games I expect an apology for thinking I'm not qualified." I said simply 
"Your not qualifies." She said simply. "Your power level doesn't meet the criteria for the games." She added. I smiled at her before I brought my wolf forward. It startled her and she fell off her chair 
"How about now?" I asked with a smirk. 
"You're a wolf?" Her voice squeaked from the shock. 
"Turned wolf." I said with a smile as I looked at her she sat back down on her chair and looked at me. My wolf settled back into my mind and I smiled at her. "I can't wait for the games tho. I'm so excited for them." I said smiling at her 
"Well it's us five participating." She said pointing to the five girls around her. I looked at them all. 
"Damn." I said Ian looked at me "Ian I'm checking out their power not their bodies." I said simply 
"Aren't you dating Blake?" Jason asked me "why does what Ian think matter?" he added. I looked at him but I didn't answer him instead I leaned over Ian looking at one of the girls. 
"Where you been hiding?" I asked her "your power is greater then ours why weren't you sent on bodyguard detail?" I asked her she looked at me 
"I'm a royal. So mind your damn business." She snapped at me. 
"Oh so you're a snob who thinks your are too good for anyone else." I said simply. She looked at me before she muttered some words under her breath. And they were attack words. I shifted my eyes to the dragon that came to attack me and she stood instantly "well aren't you a beautiful dragon." I said with a smile looking at the blue dragon before she shrank down to a smaller side and landed on my arm before snuggling my neck. I giggled at her. 
"What did you do! she yelled at me 
"Oh didn't you know?" I asked stroking the scales of the dragon "I'm a creature charmer. One look at me and all creatures love me and would follow me before their own master." I added 
"Creature charmed?" Ness the girl I knew said and I smiled at her 
"Yes. A creature charmer." I said before looking at the dragon "I was hand selected for the games to catch of these beautiful babies because I can call them to me and if they can hear my voice they will come to me." I said in a baby tone before laughing as she flew away. 
"That's not fair." Ness said I looked at her. Before I smiled. 
"Well I have had a rough day so I'm going to head off to bed." I said with a smile. 
"You really going to walk there yourself?" Ian asked 
"That's what you are for." I said with a grin and Blake laughed at him. Ian finished eating his chicken before he got up and out his arm around me as we started walking. We left the room and Ian looked at me for a moment. "You ok?" I asked looking up at him. He smiled at me 
"Other then you looking at the girls and Blake getting to hold you like that in public. I'm alright." Ian said simply. I looked at him 
"Well if you aren't too busy tonight maybe you and I can spend some time together while Blake's at the party?" I said softly. He smiled at me. 
"I would like that." He said softly before we headed upstairs to a room. 
"I'm really sorry you had to go though that early. I know it must be difficult for you both." I said softly. He shrugged slightly. 
"Sometimes it's hard." He said softly as we reached a room and went inside. Ian let me go and instantly and floated up he grabbed my waist pulling me back down "oops." He said and I laughed at him. 
"There is something at this schools that's got my angel on edge and she's interfering with my ability to control my density." I said softly Ian looked at me and nodded slightly. 
"So how do you plan on having a shower?" He asked with a smirk now. 
"This is a once only thing." I said simply. "And if you do it tonight Blake does it next time I have a shower." I added. 
"Yeah I know." Ian said with a grin and I laughed at him. 
"Although you should go talk to Blake first. You don't want him getting protective if he walks in and finds out both of us are in the shower." I said with a smile 
"And how do you intend on keeping your feet on the ground?" Ian asked and I smiled at him 
"I'll work something out. If not you will have to pull me down from the ceiling." I said he nodded slightly before grabbing my waist tighter pulling me closer to him before he kissed me hard. I smiled putting my hand on the back of his head kissing him. 
"I'll be back in ten minutes." He whispered to me. I nodded slightly before he helped me sit down stacking books into my lap so I didn't fly away. Ian left the room and I yawned slightly resting my head against my hand just waiting for Ian to get back. I closed my eyes feeling really sleepy suddenly. No I need to get out of this school! I thought before Ian returned with Blake. 
"Gem?" Blake asked sounding worried. 
"I need to get out of this school now." I said simply. "It's doing something to me and it's not good." I added 
"Dante and Jason will take you home." Ian said looking at me "we can't leave now." He added looking at me. 
"Ok." I said simply holding my head "this feels like a bad trip." I whispered which made Ian chuckle. 
"Professor Floral should be on her way now to help get you back to our school." Blake said softly. I nodded slightly before they helped me up and we started heading downstairs 
"It may be a bit early but you two should be thinking about what you want to do over the summer brake." I whispered 
"What do you mean?" Ian asked 
"Dates. And stuff like that if you want. I would literally spend the whole time playing games online unless someone plans something." I added and they nodded slightly before we came across Professor Floral. She took me from the guys staying nothing. After a few steps we were back in our school and in my room. I didn't get to say I would see them when they got back. Damn. I thought before my body density became controllable and I could use my abilities again. Professor Floral left to go investigate what happened and I simply went to bed